You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am going with Megan Fox. Should be clear, I am not saying she is ugly or that I wouldn't; just that in the celebrity sweepstakes she gets a disproportionate amount of attention and praise. There are, in my opinion, a lot of women who are considerably hotter. Incidentally, Jessica Alba used to hold this crown, but has gradually faded into the background.

Who are you picking?

Guest ShoePiss
Julia Roberts.

That's who I immediately thought of so I'll choose another.

Brittany Spears. Not attractive at all in a beautiful sense, all tan and make up.

Its not about the looks with Katy Perry though. She's just as sexy as hell. Not only do I reckon she is absolutely filthy in the sctratcher, I'd love to go on the piss with her aswell! That sort of bird who is just great crack and great sex.

Like a unicorn I suppose..

I am going with Megan Fox. Should be clear, I am not saying she is ugly or that I wouldn't; just that in the celebrity sweepstakes she gets a disproportionate amount of attention and praise. There are, in my opinion, a lot of women who are considerably hotter.

Sorry, you are bang wrong here. Megan Fox is unhumanly beautiful.

Uma Thurman and Julia Roberts are great shouts. And J-Lo is over-rated too.

Sorry, you are bang wrong here. Megan Fox is unhumanly beautiful.

Uma Thurman and Julia Roberts are great shouts. And J-Lo is over-rated too.

Are you mental? She might be all types of shite singing and acting but never less then easy on the eye! Kelly Brook is my pick, cracking norks but reminds me of the Joker whenever i liok at her smiling.

• Downvote 1