You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anne Hathaway & Keira Knightley.

Both disgust me.

Disgust? Really? I can't help but think that is a slight exaggeration.

Hathaway can look very plain sometimes, then others she can look incredible.

In Love and Other Drugs, when she gets her bangers out all the time - she is absolutely immense.

Disgust? Really? I can't help but think that is a slight exaggeration.

Hathaway can look very plain sometimes' date=' then others she can look incredible.

In Love and Other Drugs, when she gets her bangers out all the time - she is absolutely immense.[/quote']

She has a great rack but take her tits away and she's average.

Uma Thurman in Dangerous Liasons and Baron Munchauson was about as close to perfection as you're ever likely to get so do not agree with that one.

There's loads of average looking supposedly fit birds out there but i'd go for that silly cow Rhiannon and Britney is a very good shout. As is J-Lo and Beyonce

Is Sarah Jessica Parker rated as attractive? I thought the genius behind Sex and the City was that they cast munters realising women wouldn't like them if they were fit?

Beyonce is the same. Men used to like her (she was my dream woman in Bootylicious) but now women like her instead, which can mean only one thing - she's put on a lot of weight.

I would echo Rhianna, she just oozes the stuck up full of herself look and I am not a fan of short hair.

I think Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker are only ever discussed in negative terms, do not know anyone that says positives about them, especially about their looks. In their early days though they were both pretty fit. It's a bit like saying Helen Hunt.

I'd say Maria Sharapova. Way too tall, grunts like a dude, pretty flat and also seems to have a high opinion of herself. Naturally I still would Sharap all ova her still but I'd be less pleased with myself than had if I bummed the muck out of Natalie Portman for instance.

I would echo Rhianna, she just oozes the stuck up full of herself look and I am not a fan of short hair.

I think Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker are only ever discussed in negative terms, do not know anyone that says positives about them, especially about their looks. In their early days though they were both pretty fit. It's a bit like saying Helen Hunt.

I'd say Maria Sharapova. Way too tall, grunts like a dude, pretty flat and also seems to have a high opinion of herself. Naturally I still would Sharap all ova her still but I'd be less pleased with myself than had if I bummed the muck out of Natalie Portman for instance.

Good call on Sharapova. Cut from the same cloth, in my view, is Jessica Ennis; her undeniable talent coupled with her not being ugly means she gets way more credit than is due.

Watch the film 'Girls just want to have fun' and then tell me Sarah Jessica Parker wasn't attractive!

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Kirsten Dunst, how she has win do many leading roles over other actresses is a mystery. Kirsten Stewart as well, just looks like some miserable student bird who goes the Krazy House and hates everyone.

J-lo, when you look at her closely she has fuck all tits and a huge arse plus she seems like a complete self obsessed knobhead, no doubt her 67 ex husbands would testify that.

Never saw the attraction about Anna Friel, always thought that she was very plain and someone you wouldn't go out your way for to bang.

• Upvote 1