You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Former head of communications, left under a cloud after Cummings.

It’s leaking out that he made a bit of a show of himself making a speech for him and one of the ‘business meetings’ they’d had.

If there’s footage of that he’s fucked.

You just know with his famous attention to detail Alex would have insisted on no mobile phone and he would have stayed sober throughout…

Will it make a difference if they fall back on this crown land shit? All they've said from the start is nothing broke any laws. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Will it make a difference if they fall back on this crown land shit? All they've said from the start is nothing broke any laws. 

If there’s footage of Johnson, sweaty, inebriated, arm around a colleague making a cringe worthy speech looking ‘tired and emotional’ in a room full of others it is an awful look.

You just know this has been sat on and I can’t figure out why now? 

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Former head of communications, left under a cloud after Cummings.

It’s leaking out that he made a bit of a show of himself making a speech for him at one of the ‘business meetings’ they’d had.

If there’s footage of that he’s fucked.

You just know with his famous attention to detail Alex would have insisted on no mobile phone and he would have stayed sober throughout…

Sounds like a typical Tory arsewipe.  A quick google confirms this.

Just now, Arniepie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59601447

How the fuck can he deny he knew nothing about all this happening?

It is understood that every week he gives out light-hearted awards to members of the team, to thank them for their work in the previous week.

He should be executed for that shite alone. Utter cunt, he even looks like a Villa fan.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If there’s footage of Johnson, sweaty, inebriated, arm around a colleague making a cringe worthy speech looking ‘tired and emotional’ in a room full of others it is an awful look.

You just know this has been sat and I can’t figure out why now? 

Of course it's an awful look, but there's been tons of that since the day he became prime minister. His popularity takes a dip and then within weeks bounces back. 

I agree it's been held back for a reason, my guess is its basic, they hope it'll wipe him out, it takes a few months to elect a new leader and that'll get them through the worst of the winter months with the pandemic. As they get a new leader bounce, they'll go to the polls for another 5 years and another clean slate. But I doubt it will be a mortal blow for him. I'm convinced he'll go when he's bored with it all and not before, as we've a country full of cunts who'll vote for him as they believe "he's one of us" - they're such cunts, it doesn't matter how many times he fucks us all, they'll just keep lapping it up. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Of course it's an awful look, but there's been tons of that since the day he became prime minister. His popularity takes a dip and then within weeks bounces back. 

I agree it's been held back for a reason, my guess is its basic, they hope it'll wipe him out, it takes a few months to elect a new leader and that'll get them through the worst of the winter months with the pandemic. As they get a new leader bounce, they'll go to the polls for another 5 years and another clean slate. But I doubt it will be a mortal blow for him. I'm convinced he'll go when he's bored with it all and not before, as we've a country full of cunts who'll vote for him as they believe "he's one of us" - they're such cunts, it doesn't matter how many times he fucks us all, they'll just keep lapping it up. 

Think  I mentioned in another thread we are that much of a basket case of a country politicians like angela raynor are painted as the 'liberal elite 'whilst boris Johnson and nigel farage are men of the people.

We are truly fucked.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

How the fuck is this prick so bullet proof with no consequences for his actions? I've never known a politician to be so fucking insidious and just been able to carry on? 

He got Brexit done and he's a such a lad and a laugh.

5 hours ago, Qwikage said:

I am by no means a paragon of virtue but, I feel Boris has made me a worse person!

For the first time in my life, I wish someone harm.

Really? I wanted Cameron and all of his cronies to catch Ebola. And I wanted May to be mown down by a combine harvester as she ran gaily through fields of golden wheat. 

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Really? I wanted Cameron and all of his cronies to catch Ebola. And I wanted May to be mown down by a combine harvester as she ran gaily through fields of golden wheat. 

That might be a good idea for a draft style competition. Pick your 12 worst Tories from a field of fucking thousands, then decide what form of torture you'd like doing to them in a brutal series of knockout polls. I'm sure the site's owners could cough up (haha) for a choke pear for Cummings, or a Judas cradle for Nick Clegg. @Bjornebye if the TV theme thing ever finishes, the next one might have been born right here.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That might be a good idea for a draft style competition. Pick your 12 worst Tories from a field of fucking thousands, then decide what form of torture you'd like doing to them in a brutal series of knockout polls. I'm sure the site's owners could cough up (haha) for a choke pear for Cummings, or a Judas cradle for Nick Clegg. @Bjornebye if the TV theme thing ever finishes, the next one might have been born right here.

Alan Sex would walk it 

10 minutes ago, Mudface said:

A3Landscape_3038afe8-6e15-4f20-b73f-77ce

Some great lines about Johnson on Frankie Boyle’s New World Order recently:

- Boris Johnson looks like a chewed toffee that had to be cut out of the hair of an Afghan Hound.

- We’re being governed by a burst sack of rice wearing a Princess Diana halloween wig.

My favourite was that he’s a Chernobyl Womble.