You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nissan Micra drivers.

withnail71

GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN WAY !!!

you flat capped, dawdling old cunt ! some of us have got places to go . Is 10mph really an acceptable speed on a main road you daft , geriatric, leather faced fuckwit ???!!!! Why is you big fat old sow of a wife wearing that massive hat ? in a fucking car ?????

seriously ! have a fucking word with yourself !!!

GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN WAY !!!

you flat capped, dawdling old cunt ! some of us have got places to go . Is 10mph really an acceptable speed on a main road you daft , geriatric, leather faced fuckwit ???!!!! Why is you big fat old sow of a wife wearing that massive hat ? in a fucking car ?????

seriously ! have a fucking word with yourself !!!

Was it Victor Meldrew and Hyacnth Bucket.

Guest ShoePiss

The American version is a land yacht but has the same drivers, excellent for ploughing through large groups of people when using the accelerator instead of the brake.

2007_Ford_Crown_Victoria_LX.jpg

Viz Letterbocks -

MICRA DRIVERS: Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car before starting a long journey. You drive the thing like a sodding dodgem car anyway.

Viz Top Tips -

MICRA DRIVERS. The little number 5 on your gearstick refers to what is known as 'fifth gear'. This will allow you to reach speeds of over 25 mph.

And then there's the double whammy ...a Nissan Micra with one of those Christian fish things on the back

or one I've seen a few times lately, the hilarious 'Danger: Grandparent Driving' sign in the back.

Oh ho ho. He/she is visually impaired and shouldn't be driving, oh ho. Caution: might knock over a child because they the driver is a bit confused, silly grandparent! Incompetent driving, so droll.

What's next? A cheeky "Keep your distance: I'm probably shitfaced" sign in the rear window?

Who are the biggest knobheads then? Micra or BMW drivers?

BMW drivers without doubt.

No Way! Agree with Micra's, but without doubt Audi's and their perma LED lights are the new BMW drivers. If you see what I mean.

Actually, what is it with the always on LED's? Should go on the instant cunt identifier list.

Guest ShoePiss
No Way! Agree with Micra's, but without doubt Audi's and their perma LED lights are the new BMW drivers. If you see what I mean.

Actually, what is it with the always on LED's? Should go on the instant cunt identifier list.

Blame the daylight starved Scandos and their Volvos.

One of my best mates rang me a couple of years ago and invited me to a BBQ where he claimed there would be fit birds getting pissed. Naturally I agreed to go so he told me he'd be picking me up within half an hour. I got ready, best aftershave on and everything, then the twat turned up in his mates new car, a brand new black convertible Micra with the roof down. His mate had hair gel on and the pair of dickheads were wearing sunglasses with their arms draped over the side of the car and dance music blaring out.

Needless to say, I told them to fuck off and went to the pub instead.