You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

United have been shit. Baffling how they're so far ahead in the league when their only top players are up front.

They've been even more jammy than usual in picking up wins they don't deserve.

They do however have van persie. And he was always going to be the difference. He's too good, as much as it hurts to admit. The rapey cunt.

I hope a day comes soon we can be as ''shit'' as Man Utd and win 21 out of 26 league games to be honest.

Winning games how they do is an art and is down to know-how and knowing when to do things in games like raise the tempo then slow it down when they need to.

Sometimes I think they are playing in second gear and third gear and it is still more than enough to win the majority of games.

fuck me, 12 points clear after 2/3rds of the season, what a weak league this is nowadays, so many teams just go out expecting to lose to this lot. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that this is a particularly great manc team, but they are a team, and most importantly they have Van Persie, the man who carried Arsenal for years and helped them stay top 4, and now the cunt is helping the mancs win another title far too easily.

What's most dispiriting is that we're nearly 30 points behind already, I mean what the fuck is that about? Just a tad pissed off with it all. Going out for a beer.

I hope a day comes soon we can be as ''shit'' as Man Utd and win 21 out of 26 league games to be honest.

Winning games how they do is an art and is down to know-how and knowing when to do things in games like raise the tempo then slow it down when they need to.

Sometimes I think they are playing in second gear and third gear and it is still more than enough to win the majority of games.

Funny that this "art" doesn't serve them well in European competitions, where their reputation and authority holds little weight.

fuck me, 12 points clear after 2/3rds of the season, what a weak league this is nowadays, so many teams just go out expecting to lose to this lot. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that this is a particularly great manc team, but they are a team, and most importantly they have Van Persie, the man who carried Arsenal for years and helped them stay top 4, and now the cunt is helping the mancs win another title far too easily.

What's most dispiriting is that we're nearly 30 points behind already, I mean what the fuck is that about? Just a tad pissed off with it all. Going out for a beer.

That's what's more galling than anything. It's fucking disgraceful for Liverpool FC to be so far behind that lot.

Funny that this "art" doesn't serve them well in European competitions, where their reputation and authority holds little weight.

This is a league game and it was the league I was on about. Anyway, point still stands, give me a shit team that wins 21 out of 26 any day. League is the bread and butter. I would take the league anyday over the European Cup/Champions League whatever guise but peoples opinions will obviously differ on that preference.

In any case apart from last season they had reached two out of three finals previous and were thankfully beaten by arguably the best club side ever to grace the game otherwise it could have easily been 5 each on European Cups now too.

Its a depressing will to win that comes from whisky nose they should have won it last season but arse went allowing city in but in summer they go and buy the rapist and effectivly win the league now watch them get gareth bale in the summer and so it goes on

just when I think I can't hate Bale anymore than I already do you give me that idea!