You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone been watching it ? Been a great tournament so far. The final day is going to be great.

Tiger Woods had an awful day yesterday but anything could happen today. BTW Tiger, cheer up you miserable fucker.

Here's the overnight leaderboard.

2012 U.S. Open Championship - PGA Tour - Golf Leaderboard - Yahoo! Sports

I played my local course at freezing point in December. The ball bounced off the greens like they were bouncing on concrete. I was surprised just how difficult Olympic is, the place isn't far off my round.

Not really arsed about Westwood, I've never found him particularly interesting. Donald was who I wanted to win but he and McIlroy had a nightmare out there. It was good to see Tiger hitting the ball well and controlling his distances over the first two days. Even though I don't like him as a person I've always appreciated just how good he was as a golfer and I want him to get that back. I think two under will win this but I don't think Woods can shoot six under par today.

I'd love to see Westwood break his majors duck, the guy is a Ryder Cup legend and has been close so many times, don't expect it though, yesterday's round almost certainly won't be repeated and is exactly what he would need. Failing Westwood, it would be good to see McDowell win again In California so soon after Pebble Beech. If it's to be an American then I don't mind Furyk who is a real gent.

I played my local course at freezing point in December. The ball bounced off the greens like they were bouncing on concrete. I was surprised just how difficult Olympic is, the place isn't far off my round.

Not really arsed about Westwood, I've never found him particularly interesting. Donald was who I wanted to win but he and McIlroy had a nightmare out there. It was good to see Tiger hitting the ball well and controlling his distances over the first two days. Even though I don't like him as a person I've always appreciated just how good he was as a golfer and I want him to get that back. I think two under will win this but I don't think Woods can shoot six under par today.

I'm glad McIlroy is out. I dislike him more than Woods. I couldn't understand the wankfest and the way he was being compared to Woods after he won this competition last year. He's a fucking fair weather player is seems just as miserable as Woods.

I'm glad McIlroy is out. I dislike him more than Woods. I couldn't understand the wankfest and the way he was being compared to Woods after he won this competition last year. He's a fucking fair weather player is seems just as miserable as Woods.

See Garcia mate.

I don't mind McIlroy but he just doesn't register with me.

Seeing Clarke win his major was very special.

I'd love to see Westwood break his majors duck, the guy is a Ryder Cup legend and has been close so many times, don't expect it though, yesterday's round almost certainly won't be repeated and is exactly what he would need. Failing Westwood, it would be good to see McDowell win again In California so soon after Pebble Beech. If it's to be an American then I don't mind Furyk who is a real gent.

Same here. I don't have sky so it seems a bit remote the US Open but I was made up when I saw the leader board first thing this morning. He has a chance, and I think more than any other player he deserves it. His level of consistency in the majors these past five years has been incredible.

I chose Furyk after the first round when he was about 6th and hope he goes close.

I too respect Tiger as a golfer but as a person he leaves a lot to be desired.This may be due to his parents who came across as a right pair of pushy cunts who gave him no other option than to be a top golfer or else.Being an only child might have been the main reason for that.

Lee Westwood a legend? There goes another misuse of that word.

See Garcia mate.

I don't mind McIlroy but he just doesn't register with me.

Seeing Clarke win his major was very special.

I was stood at the front of the line on the fairway being held back by stewards as Clarke putted out for the Championship at Royal St Georges last year. The place was buzzing because it was him.

Jason Dufner for the win today.

Edited by Charles Penrose

I'm going to assume that those saying McIlroy is a prick haven't actually met him. He's a top lad, and will always always have time for anyone who wants to speak to him, regardless of where and when you approach him. His problem at the moment is that he is spending far too much time flying around the world chasing this fucking Danish trollop he is going out with. He needs to fuck her off, settle down in Florida and focus on his golf again and get his swing back as it is arguably the best swing out there at the moment.

Clarke on the other hand, is a bit of a cunt. I was glad he won The Open because he's been through a lot, but that doesn't excuse the fact he's an ignorant cunt who regularly refuses to even acknowledge the kids that see him as an idol. Not only that, but he's got a track record of bring a bit of a bigot, but that's another story for another day.

McDowell is defo more like McIlroy than Clarke in terms of being a good guy, and I'll be rooting for him later on.

His problem at the moment is that he is spending far too much time flying around the world chasing this fucking Danish trollop he is going out with. He needs to fuck her off, settle down in F.

Trollop...Fucking Trollop

Caroline-Wozniacki-slays-Flavia-Pennetta-6-2,-6-0-in-quarter-final-of-Qatar-Ladies-Open-in-Doha-57171.jpg