You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers Thread

mht1892

Maybe he means the transfer budget they would require. Rodgers isn't used to spending big, the others might want too much cash.

Speculation obviously as we don't know how much we are going to be spending.

Yep. Brendan Rodgers in a interview with five live said he won't have no where near the money that kenny had last summer.

Guest davelfc
Yep. Brendan Rodgers in a interview with five live said he won't have no where near the money that kenny had last summer.

He would hardly start shouting about the huge war chest he had, we'd get screwed, again.

Best measure is after the window shuts and then it isn't really apparent because we might uncover some hidden gems.

He would hardly start shouting about the huge war chest he had, we'd get screwed, again.

Best measure is after the window shuts and then it isn't really apparent because we might uncover some hidden gems.

You can hardly blame fsg if they did reduce size of funds available - the £36m on downing and henderson was a huge waste however well they perform in the future and Lfc are now a team looking for value rather than overpaying for mediocre players.

I don't expect any acquisitions over £10m

Asking him that question is like playing with the box in Hellraiser - you're opening a portal to a place no one wants to see.

Yeah, really don't want to hear it but it is a good question since it illustrates the mulitiple levels of baseless speculation that form the core of every post.

Brenda, like the child with learning difficulties at the back of the class, you crave attention with third rate, half-understood abuse.

"Must try harder" (A phrase I suspect you have heard ad infinitum);)

Really? Well he's running rings round you whilst only at a quarter of his optimum ability, by your calculations.

Once he has finished limbering and oiling up, I can see him making your arse bleed like a Waterfall and puncturing your intestines.

Guest davelfc
You can hardly blame fsg if they did reduce size of funds available - the £36m on downing and henderson was a huge waste however well they perform in the future and Lfc are now a team looking for value rather than overpaying for mediocre players.

Then part of their work is already done.

Really? Well he's running rings round you whilst only at a quarter of his optimum ability, by your calculations.

Once he has finished limbering and oiling up, I can see him making your arse bleed like a Waterfall and puncturing your intestines.

Hardly.I am not surprised that so little impresses you.A poor effort from a poor acolyte.

However, I note your ability to do up your own shoe laces and read and write. Well done.;)

Jesus H. Christ.

Now the dust as settled I'm beginning to come round to the idea that this is one massive mistake.

Our owners spent fuck all last window, this summer for me will be showing more about them than it will Rodgers. Speculate to accumulate and don't be naive enough to think mistakes won't happen or that you only have to invest once and it's all tickety boo from there on in.

Now the dust as settled I'm beginning to come round to the idea that this is one massive mistake.

FSG's processes may be flawed - but the result may surprise us.

By common consent the team was not as poor as results suggested last season, and some fundamentals needed to change, bad luck was not the cause for our misfortune.

As Di Matteo hardly looked the answer for Chelsea after AVB, so Rodgers may surprise us in a good way.

I hope so.

Just watching the MOTD touchline montage of Bilić and Trapattoni, both up pacing the technical area, whistling and shouting stuff at the players, really animated the pair of them. What's Rodgers' style during a match? Can't say I paid too much attention. Is he animated or more laid back?

Just watching the MOTD touchline montage of Bilić and Trapattoni, both up pacing the technical area, whistling and shouting stuff at the players, really animated the pair of them. What's Rodgers' style during a match? Can't say I paid too much attention. Is he animated or more laid back?

He assumes the fetal position and cries

Brenda, like the child with learning difficulties at the back of the class, you crave attention with third rate, half-understood abuse.

"Must try harder" (A phrase I suspect you have heard ad infinitum);)

It's a real shame that you only understand half of his abuse. It's quite amusing.