You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

why the fuck did henderson stay on ?? he was fuckin appalling !!! come on Kenny, you have to see this lad has nothing about him. carroll was superb when he came on, the only player to come out of today with any credit.

Roll on next season, this season has been a bag of bollocks, wont be surprised if kenny resigns tonight.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why we couldn't give any effort at all until 65 minutes in, but well done at least for showing something at the end.

Carroll in particular was absolutely brilliant. Great save by Cech, otherwise we might be calling this the "Carroll final" (to go with the Owen final, the Gerrard final, etc.). If he had started it might have been a different story.

Horus you little tit. Andy Carroll was an example of what passion is.

Henderson, Downing and virtually the rest of the team is an example of the opposite.

Dalglish has got to go now.

Shut the fuck up mong. Carroll was an example of working hard and trying. Passion is a fan-made up word that's meaningless. Much like you.

Cant really argue with the starting line up most of us would have picked that team. however when players werent performing maybe kenny should have changed it up. when he did Carroll came on and played very well and showed a lot of passion. if the team had showed as much passion from the start of this game that Carroll did we would have won. Gutted we lost.

I don't want to hear anything from Dalglish about how proud he is of the players because we'd all be Fucking ecstatic if he'd picked a better team from the start. He should apologise. We would have won easy if Andy Caroll had been on from the start.

I hope you're feeling really really shit Spearing, your two mistakes cost us both goals..

Your way out of order mate. I say Jay is feeling terrible after his mistakes cost his hometown club hes supported since he was a boy lose a cup final. its not his fault hes not good enough to play he doesnt pick the team.

Horus you little tit. Andy Carroll was an example of what passion is.

Henderson, Downing and virtually the rest of the team is an example of the opposite.

Dalglish has got to go now.

Correct.

I hope Kenny resigns, it would be sad to have to dismiss him, but that's obviously the only sensible outcome after this season. It's been a memorable return in many respects, but he's proved time and time again that he's just not a modern manager. You only have to look at the bulk of the five teams we've managed to beat at Anfield this season to know that.

Kenny has tried to recreate the Blackburn '95 dynamic with most of his signings, but we're in 2012.

We need change, not someone who was retired for over a decade and is approaching his mid-60s. He'll always be the King, but he'll never again be the future. Time passes.

Fair ducks to Carroll. I still don't think he's anywhere close to the player we need, but very happy with the performance he showed. Showed some fucking heart at least.

The way he's played the last few months I'm starting to come around to the idea of him as sort of a plan B, a third choice after Suarez and whomever we bring in this summer. He certainly changed the game when he came on today, and we haven't really had a player like that on the bench in a while.

If we sold him (say, for 15 million), who could we bring in that would be better in that role for that price?

Our deficiencies reared there ugly heads again today.

Our midfield is absolute dogshit. Missed Lucas so badly ever since his injury. Paid a huge price not bringing in another in January.

Stevie is not the same player.

Downing is a gutless fuck. Henderson is gash. Spearing is simply nowhere good enough. Far cry from Mascherano and Xabi.

Midfields win you games.

Let the clearout begin...

Poor goalkeeping cost us - again. Hope we're in the market this summer.

I wouldn't say you can blame Reina for the second, Spearing as fucking woeful and Skrtel shouldn't be letting the ball through his legs like that.

The first one though was piss poor.

Well done Andy Carroll. Showed some bollocks lad despite not starting as usual.

Carroll was great.

Too many poor players in our team, bought for too much money. I don't know about you lot but I can't see Downing coming good before he hits 30 and he will hopefully be playing for Newcastle by then; and Henderson does a great impersonation of a complete shit-house (like Downing) but at least has time for his balls to drop.

Gerrard was pointless - maybe following the manager's plan but he was a waste. Suarez was criminally under supported.

This season is a write-off and the LC is put into perspective now. The FA cup would have papered over the cracks but this shows how utterly crap we are.

We are massively, massively mediocre.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I never get involved with match day threads during a game because every spastic comes out the woodwork as proven today.

How can any one fully focus on the actual game, in between typing absolute horse shit?

You do like to come in and judge every fucker though

Cant really argue with the starting line up most of us would have picked that team. however when players werent performing maybe kenny should have changed it up. when he did Carroll came on and played very well and showed a lot of passion. if the team had showed as much passion from the start of this game that Carroll did we would have won. Gutted we lost.

You would have picked Henderson and Downing? Kenny is that you!

If we'd played the whole game like we did the last 20-25 minutes we'd have had a chance. That game and result doesn't teach us anything we didn't already know.

We would of won with ease if we played like that the whole game ...

Fucking gutted not so much at the result but that we just didnt turn up for over an hour , gotta admit thought the team was a decent selection , think i was blinded by the fact Carra wasnt starting and Bellamy was in there along with Gerrard up top ......

Obviously looking at it now it was a huge mistake not picking Carroll , if i was that dozy old cunt Woy il'd have him on the plane for Poland after that great performance.

Hope some of then never wear the shirt again.