You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does anyone really rate Sneijder?

I don't get him, and it's annoying me now, what is it that he does so well?

The Dutch tore our ass up, and would never have given away those silly goals if it was a big tournament game. I also think Welbeck and Sturridge are much, much better options up front than Rooney. Having said that, I can see Gerarrd being dropped for this Summer so that Pearce/Redknapp can play Rooney behind Sturridge or Welbeck.

Scott Parker was Scott Parker. That 100mph into challenges thing works in the Premiership but you just get found out at this level when you go jumping in and running around, they just drag you out of position with some keep-ball and then counter.

But then Pearce already knew that.

Hooray! A Dutch ex Chelsea cunt has scored against england!

Celebrate! You hapless mongoloids.

And seriously, similarly to how the harsh facts about us being the only top flight club that would have given Kenny the job as manager, a similar aside is that no club on Earth would prefer Lucas Henderson or Adam in midfield to Scott parker

That bit. There are some seriously bitter bastards on here, and the same people laugh at Evertons bitterness. It would be hilarious to see England do well in the Euros, some on here would drown in their own bile.

That bit. There are some seriously bitter bastards on here, and the same people laugh at Evertons bitterness. It would be hilarious to see England do well in the Euros, some on here would drown in their own bile.

Is right.

Personally, I'm not that arsed about England - after all, I do hate most of the players in the squad - but some of the bitterness did indeed reach Evertonian levels last night.

Bit embarrassing really.

Is right.

Personally, I'm not that arsed about England - after all, I do hate most of the players in the squad - but some of the bitterness did indeed reach Evertonian levels last night.

Bit embarrassing really.

Aye, me I always like England to do well, unfortunately we're a bit shit so that doesn't happen that often.

Guest TK-421

England got what they deserved last night.

Parker is not captaincy material. I hope they get humiliated in the Euros, because few things are as funny in life as watching deluded xenophobic cunts crying into their warm fosters.

46 years of hurt and counting, you tragic bellends. Half century nearly up!

Aye, me I always like England to do well, unfortunately we're a bit shit so that doesn't happen that often.

Well, I was born in Liverpool, but both my parents are Irish, so my loyalties have always been rather diluted. I support Liverpool and nobody else.

But while I do struggle to separate my dislike of many international players, managers and fans from wanting Liverpool players to perform well for their country, I can't quite understand the joy in watching fucking Arjen Robben - that horrible diving cheating old-man-faced Dutch cunt - scoring against England.

Maybe if it had been Dirk....

Parker is not captaincy material. I hope they get humiliated in the Euros, because few things are as funny in life as watching deluded xenophobic cunts crying into their warm fosters.

Henderson looks like a fucking mong in your avatar. It really suits you.

You've got it bad, fella.

Strange isn't it, I'm from Liverpool but used to support England growing up but over the last 20 years or so I just find watching them crash and burn more entertaining. It's just the same recycled jingoistic over-inflated nonsense. Stuart Pearce seems like an ideal fit for them, they can probably get Nick Griffin to sing the national anthem. OK now I am just being bitter.

Man City - Hart

Man city - Richards man utd - Smalling chelsea - Cahill chelsea - Cole

man city - Milner spurs - Parker man city - Barry man utd - Young

man utd - Welbeck Man utd - Rooney

What Liverpool fan couldn't cheer on that team? It's not two faced in the least to be calling them all cunts four days later.

Strange isn't it, I'm from Liverpool but used to support England growing up but over the last 20 years or so I just find watching them crash and burn more entertaining. It's just the same recycled jingoistic over-inflated nonsense. Stuart Pearce seems like an ideal fit for them, they can probably get Nick Griffin to sing the national anthem. OK now I am just being bitter.

Is it not just an extension of the club support though? The inflated expectations and the ridiculous over-rating of players are exactly the same themes you get on club message boards up and down the land.

Or some of us like the Dutch national team.

I lived there for a few years and am a big fan of them. England are shit so get on with it.

I'd rather pump my arse with a rusty fork than represent this fucked up country and it's disgusting supporters. The shite we have be subjected to over the past few months by the media, FA and opposition has been a disgrace and they can all get to fuck. I hope they all get injured, the fans get twatted and anyone else I mentioned ran over.

Come on Holland or whoever England face. Stuart Pearce is perfect for England... A loudmouth, underachieving, talentless gobshite.

I read that this morning on the way to work! Brilliant ranting right there!

As a vindictive cunt, I really hope England get fucked because of the FA, the Media and the number of United players in the team.

haha.

I love the emotion the football/media combo evokes. I really don't think there is any other sporting combination like it anywhere. It's to be treasured.

I used to follow England quite excitedly when I was a kid. (when Liverpool had about 4 or 5 players in most starting 11's)

It does kind of seem like rubbish now. Particularly when you see Stevie injure himself in just about every (meaningless) game he turns out in.

What is this hate fest towards Gerrard? Tried reading some of the supposed quality papers comments re last night's match - just full of vitriol towards him.

Why the hell he'd even want to be part of that set with such abject shit fans is beyond me.

In all my years watching football and supporting Liverpool I have never come across such ignorant bigotry directed towards the club - and us fans. most of it coming from within England.

I hope they get fucking splattered this summer - and there shit fans too.