You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves V Liverpool (31/1/12)

Faustus

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
So, man of the match

Adam

Carroll

Kuyt

I bet that hurts

I think it shows what a twisted little weasel you are. How does a 3-0 win hurt a Liverpool fan? I don't think Adam is man of the match anyway, had a good game though.

No you tedious twat you are a non-entity, you really don't get it do you. Noone gives a fuck about your opinion, you are boring and bigoted. You have jumped from one favourite victim to another, you are the opposite of a Liverpool fan, you are the kind of person that, if I was sat in ear-shot of you at the ground, I would give up my season ticket, everyone is bored of your same, predictable comments 10 minutes after every game, just because you repeat it, it does not make it valid, you even end up looking like a twat but still cant stop yourself...so FUCK OFF AND KEEP QUIET before I ask your service provider to switch off your internet connection due to a waste of valuable natural resources it constitutes.

Oh, and by the way, if anyone agrees and has the power to do so - could you turn me green again as the mardy twat has turned me red..

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Oh, and by the way, if anyone agrees and has the power to do so - could you turn me green again as the mardy twat has turned me red..

Who gives a fuck what colour boxes are by your name?

If all stays as is,up to 5th 3pts behind chavskis and 2 ahead of arsenal having played 1 more

Need the GD up though 7 behind chavskis

Frustrating as we should be on the coatails of the spuds and mancs

Fuck me it's sick note