You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool's Luis Suárez makes 'offensive gesture' at Fulham fans

Iceman

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%

That jesture to the fulham fans was just plain stupidity ... take carra as an example .. am not a big fan of his "football" nowadays .. but the man got respect for himself and others ... i can never imagine him doing something like that, no matter how frustrated he is ... and thats , at least for me, something more important than just being a good player on the pitch

You don't remember the coin throwing incident at Arsenal then?

Unfortunately he does need to cut off and ignore the abuse for his own good but it's not easy and most players who have received this type of personal hounding in the past has at some point snapped back because they are human ,unsurprisingly. Beckham used to do it quite a lot.

You can't take his passion away... It's part of what makes him the player that he is...

Since whiskey nose made them comments, everyone has jumped in the 'cheat' bandwagon!!! You even hear commentators on shitty streams having a go at him. Their is clearly an agenda, and the media will jump on anything

Yeah he was a bit silly but I love him and wouldn't change him

Make sure his song is sung first against qpr!!!

The FA are quite clearly out to get him and no doubt will over this if not the Evra debacle though regarding That little matter? Well - put it this way; I wouldn't be surprised if they bottle it with the pressure from Utd and do what they did with Robbie over a decade back re the white line thing & the Le Saux row and punish him for both. Brace yourselves is all I'll say re Luis - I sense at least a 5 game 'combined' ban or something equally ridiculous coming and they'll no doubt leave it to The Worst possible moment to do it. You can see it coming a mile off...........

Big fuckin deal he gave the cockneys the finger,he was getting abuse. as oliver holt said in the mirror,football players should not be seen as role models,parents should be.why wasn't there an investigation into meireles when he stuck the finger up at the emerates at the beginning of the season?

The FA are quite clearly out to get him and no doubt will over this if not the Evra debacle though regarding That little matter? Well - put it this way; I wouldn't be surprised if they bottle it with the pressure from Utd and do what they did with Robbie over a decade back re the white line thing & the Le Saux row and punish him for both. Brace yourselves is all I'll say re Luis - I sense at least a 5 game 'combined' ban or something equally ridiculous coming and they'll no doubt leave it to The Worst possible moment to do it. You can see it coming a mile off...........

Well we've got 5 winnable games coming up. If they are going to give him a 3-5 ban game now would be very very incovenient.

I don't know what to say, we are talking about our striker misconduct when we should be talking about him scaring the shit out of oppo defenders and scoring goals. How low have we gone? Fucking hell.

Kenny need to fucking do something. Perhaps start with a 2 game Liverpool ban for Suarez to sort himself out? Or give him Carroll's ear for him to chew?

I don't know what to say, we are talking about our striker misconduct when we should be talking about him scaring the shit out of oppo defenders and scoring goals. How low have we gone? Fucking hell.

Kenny need to fucking do something. Perhaps start with a 2 game Liverpool ban for Suarez to sort himself out? Or give him Carroll's ear for him to chew?

How low have we gone? Get to fuck . He spends most games with opposing defenders kicking the shit out of him with little or no protection from the moron in the middle because a certain bacon faced twat accused him of diving all over the place. I fucking despair at some of our so called supporters.

PISS OF YOU LITTLE

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Slow-motion-bouncing-penis.gif

Liverpool and Suarez charged

Wednesday, 07 December, 2011

FA issues two charges.

Liverpool Football Club have been charged by The FA with failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, following the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

The charge is in relation to Liverpool’s Premier League fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011. The club has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

Luis Suarez has also been charged following an incident in the same game. The Liverpool player is charged with improper conduct, in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.

The player has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

The FA