You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Australia win the toss, batting second. Fifteen out of the last sixteen teams chasing in Dubai during day-night games have won.

Conway missing for New Zealand a big blow. 

I’m going to let my heart rule my head and go for a Kiwi win. 

Whatever, let’s hope for an exciting game. 

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Australia win the toss, batting second. Fifteen out of the last sixteen teams chasing in Dubai during day-night games have won.

Conway missing for New Zealand a big blow. 

I’m going to let my heart rule my head and go for a Kiwi win. 

Whatever, let’s hope for an exciting game. 

Yes, his bat is still recovering from said blow. Seriously, what a stupid fucking thing to do in any game, let alone a World Cup semi final!

Good game so far. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Ouch. 

Seen a few ITK’s saying he’d spoke to a journo and was calling them P*** and having a go at them for not mixing in with the opposition    in the clubhouse after the games. The journo went right back to Rafiq to tell him

• Upvote 1

If you ever wondered why Trescothick had the mental

breakdown. According to today’s reveals, Michael Vaughan had been nailing his wife back home. The Aussies found out and Shane Warne let him know all about it when fielding in the slips to him while they were out there.

Marcus fucked off straight back home and never toured again as he was scared to turn his back on her. 

Make of that what you will 

38 minutes ago, Red74 said:

If you ever wondered why Trescothick had the mental

breakdown. According to today’s reveals, Michael Vaughan had been nailing his wife back home. The Aussies found out and Shane Warne let him know all about it when fielding in the slips to him while they were out there.

Marcus fucked off straight back home and never toured again as he was scared to turn his back on her. 

Make of that what you will 

I thought it was the physio.  Isn’t she still with him? 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought it was the physio.  Isn’t she still with him? 

I’m unsure as it’s the first time I’d heard of it till tonight. Its open season on Michael Vaughan at the minute and that tales doing the rounds tonight to pad out his cuntiness. Some saying Darren Gough had confirmed it at an after dinner speech back in the day and it went from there. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

I’m unsure as it’s the first time I’d heard of it till tonight. Its open season on Michael Vaughan at the minute and that tales doing the rounds tonight to pad out his cuntiness. Some saying Darren Gough had confirmed it at an after dinner speech back in the day and it went from there. 

And to top it all off for Vaughan he’s had that cunt Piers Morgan come out to defend him. 

23 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Really???

Fucking hell. 

Yes,  really? So as an example I play for a football club and there are a broad mix of people in the club but within it there are 5 or 6 English lads who you continually need to chase for their subs I dont think it would be classed as racist to say " getting subs from the English is like trying to get blood from a stone". But hey lets all find something to be offended by.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...