You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YYq9aqF9g

Robinson out reverse sweeping. I would genuinely send him home.

Buttler played a reverse sweep at one point which went for four and the commentators (Warne and Isa, I think) were saying how innovative he is and how he has all the shots in the book. At the time I was thinking well that will be really fucking useful when we just need him to bat sensibly but for a long time. Lo and behold half an hour later and he's playing a nothing shot and nicking off. I fucking despise 20 over cricket, and that absolute abomination "The Hundred", and what it's done to the England test side.

Jos Buttler isn't a test cricketer. He averages 33 and isn't particularly good at keeping wicket. Just let him stick to slogging around a white ball that doesn't swing. He can do all his reverse paddle lap scoops and we can find someone who can actually bat for more than an hour. He's not the only one mind, most of this team just simply haven't got the fucking minerals.

• Upvote 2

Hazelwood and Warner look like they might miss this one through injury. Anderson in for Leach is a no-brainer. 

Also, I just realised between the Boxing Day Test and the f*oty starting later that day, you have South Africa v India Test to fill the void. 

22 hours of top-notch sport. Fuck, I love Boxing Day!

• Upvote 2