You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thatcher nearly DEAD!!!

Melchett

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she does finally do the right thing, there will be a statue of her commisioned, no doubt,with round the clock security.

I find it strange now that I dont know anyone who will admit to voting for the evil cunt all those years ago.Somebody must have!!.

When she does finally do the right thing, there will be a statue of her commisioned, no doubt,with round the clock security.

I find it strange now that I dont know anyone who will admit to voting for the evil cunt all those years ago.Somebody must have!!.

Speak to those in her constituency. Our system is not devoted towards voting for the leader of a party.

When she dies we need to make sure that she's nailed down into the coffin with a wooden stake through the heart, beheaded, and a bullet put through her brain. I've seen enough horror films to know that the evil fuckers always come back.

What if she were to die on or around the Diamond Jubilee? There'd be street parties anyway, might as well kill two birds...

You mean kill the Queen to make it a double-header?

*MI:5 are now monitoring this thread*

Seconds after this picture was taken she used her fangs to rip out the dog's throat, and then drank it's blood.

That's her sustenance and the one thing that is keeping her alive.

It won't be long before it has to be human blood and she can only come out at night.

When she dies we need to make sure that she's nailed down into the coffin with a wooden stake through the heart, beheaded, and a bullet put through her brain. I've seen enough horror films to know that the evil fuckers always come back.

It has to be a silver bullet not just any bullet.

I think it would be safer to have her quatered and send them to the four corners of the kingdom so she can't reanimate in years to come.

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but I can't help but pity her now.

I don't think it's wrong to look at someone like that and feel some pity.

But it's Maggie, shape up man.

I watched 'The Iron Lady' and my other half said it's a sad story and I feel sorry for her. I said if it was a different character I would have felt sympathy towards her, but because it was Maggie Thatcher I felt some sort of 'serves you right'. Harsh? Maybe. She is a mother and a wife who have family who will suffer watching her go through it.

Then I think did she ever consider the families of the working class when she screwed them over? I very much doubt it.

Dementia is a horrible illness to watch someone suffer with and I don't wish any illness on many people. But Maggie Thatcher, deserves every bit suffering.

I don't think it's wrong to look at someone like that and feel some pity.

But it's Maggie, shape up man.

I watched 'The Iron Lady' and my other half said it's a sad story and I feel sorry for her. I said if it was a different character I would have felt sympathy towards her, but because it was Maggie Thatcher I felt some sort of 'serves you right'. Harsh? Maybe. She is a mother and a wife who have family who will suffer watching her go through it.

Then I think did she ever consider the families of the working class when she screwed them over? I very much doubt it.

Dementia is a horrible illness to watch someone suffer with and I don't wish any illness on many people. But Maggie Thatcher, deserves every bit suffering.

Is right!

Biggest fucking party ever when the old bag does go, but I don't want her to go before her lies and cover-ups are outed!

People will only begin to speak out more fully once she's gone, plus there's the 30-year embargo on Cabinet papers which will mean we won't find out the worst of what was going on during the 80s for a few years yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Every time this thread has an update I get my hopes built up. I wish the crusty old cow would hurry up and die.