You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

McBeat down in Baltimore

Unrighteous

Nasty piece of work these two...

Clicky for Video!

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two females beating the hell out of a patron, while several employees stand by and watch. One male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the victim in this brutal attack.

The two females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older woman attempts to stop them from dragging the victim outside into the parking lot. note: the male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

4.19 pm EST UPDATE: response from Mc Donalds: "We are shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchised restaurant showing an assault. This incident is unacceptable, disturbing and troubling. McDonald’s strives to be a safe, welcoming environment for everyone who visits. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of customers and employees in our restaurants. We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up in the middle of a bizarre fight in ASDA about 6 months back.

I'm walking along the centre cross-store isle whn I see a large lady shouting "Fuck off you fat salg!" up the next aisle, befoe walking back to her boyfriend. As I pass the isle I look up to see a large lady (but not as large as the first) stood with her boyfriend and looking down the aisle in anger.

Smiling at the irony (I'm allowed to as I'm a fat bastard myself), I proceed to collect what I want and head to the tills. Approaching the till area I'm greeted by the sight of a 5'2" store manager trying to separate the four of them. The girls are clinging to each others' hair and trying to kick each other, while the two blokes are hiding behind them and trying to throw punches from behind the girls.

As security were conspicuous by their absence, and as the manager was in danger of being crushed by the clashing rocks, I stepped in and helped him pull the two girls off each other, managing to avoid a kick or two. They were still trying to go for it until I pointed out the security cameras, at which point they all backed off shouting insults at each other, and disappeared in either direction.

Madness.

Happens everywhere unfortunately. Only place for people of this type is jail, too many lentil chompers trying to "understand" them though. I've all but given up on the concept law and order.
How about sending them to jail AND trying to understand them? Crazy I know but it might help reduce it happening if you understand the cause.

As for happening everywhere, I've never heard of it in Britain, I'm sure there has been a few incidents but hardly a specific concern over other crimes is it? Perhaps you can show some kind of stats for this?

How about sending them to jail AND trying to understand them? Crazy I know but it might help reduce it happening if you understand the cause.

As for happening everywhere, I've never heard of it in Britain, I'm sure there has been a few incidents but hardly a specific concern over other crimes is it? Perhaps you can show some kind of stats for this?

Where is Code when you need him?

There's a McDonalds at the bottom of my mum's road, and the police are called to incidents of fighting there on a fairly regular basis.