You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

No charge for Bobby. Another instance of red shite bias from the corrupt fa. He nearly killed holgate for fuck sake. County road will be full of severed heads tonight

Everything about Everton is built on smoke and mirrors, Where myth prevails without substance.

Nothing that is ever quantifiable or qualitative matters, just bluster, hard luck stories and a retreat into ifitadnerbinfer.

Everything is just an image, just a trick of the light.

Boasting and half truths should have an award, they might just win it more often than the beating the redshite cup, let's face it, there will be more opportunities to win that one.

You'd actually feel sorry for them if they weren't like that nasty, snotty little step-brother who shits in your bed before you bring Jennifer Lawrence back and then barges into your bedroom to show her his Chicken Pox scabs.

The nasty, mental, spiteful, small time cunts.

• Upvote 2

The owl 2-0 wasn't it....didn't the horrible bastard have the (turkey) neck to call it our best performance of the season up to that point.

Cunt.

A positive result would have been “utopia.”

Against a side who’ve beaten us about 4 times in 20 years now.

Legend of the game.

A positive result would have been “utopia.”

Against a side who’ve beaten us about 4 times in 20 years now.

Legend of the game.

To this day, I still say Purslow and Broughton were on a wind up.

They'd already lined up Raul Meireles and they gave that daft, doddering, egotistical old cunt a 4 year contract just to hear him announce the signing and the midfield line up over and over.

• Upvote 1

Last time they beat us in any game was October 2010. When Derek Hatton decided to run down 10 rows to scream in John Henry and Tom Werners face. Imagine what he'll be like when they finally win one.

The cup game was February 2009 when Everton got to the final.

They last won at Anfield in 1999. A young Steven Gerrard was sent off has since retired and Ben Woodburn wasn't even born then.

• Upvote 1

Jonte

Player Valuation: £1.5m

Disappointed that Firmino wasn’t nominated for an award at the BATAs the other night, for that exaggerated launching of himself over the barrier and into the crowd routine.

Even in my twilight years, I’m certain I could have prevented that happening.

I’m beginning to wonder whether it was contrived to get Mason sent off, although the FA would no doubt try and convince me otherwise.

Jonte, Today at 6:29 AM Report

Jonte

Player Valuation: £1.5m

Disappointed that Firmino wasn’t nominated for an award at the BATAs the other night, for that exaggerated launching of himself over the barrier and into the crowd routine.

Even in my twilight years, I’m certain I could have prevented that happening.

I’m beginning to wonder whether it was contrived to get Mason sent off, although the FA would no doubt try and convince me otherwise.

Jonte, Today at 6:29 AM Report

That post is beyond belief. It is also incredibly depressing that any sane person could actually think that way never mind commit it to print.

I'm surprised that they even bother with this kind of shit.  We're talking like conspiracy theory level of delusions about a club that they're not following. 

I recall when I was living in Liverpool, and I was walking down the high street on route to the gym, and wearing a liverpool fc tracky jacket. 

This kid basically stopped me to shout "Liverpool suck! Everton rules!" at me as I was walking.  I confusedly looked at his mum, a few steps away, and she had a proud look on her face, and was all, "thats right".

I mean, what is the fucking point?

You see the most bizarre fucking actions from these lot, and it's completely pointless.  Another time, Im walking through Williamson square, on the way to go to Doc Duncans, and this Evertonian fella, 40s and absolutely shithoused, is standing outside the closed LFC Teamshop and singing songs at it.  Like, what the actual fuck?

They've been so far behind Liverpool for so goddamn long that you think they'd cool it all down, and not get more delusional/into it/etc. 

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised that they even bother with this kind of shit. We're talking like conspiracy theory level of delusions about a club that they're not following.

I recall when I was living in Liverpool, and I was walking down the high street on route to the gym, and wearing a liverpool fc tracky jacket.

This kid basically stopped me to shout "Liverpool suck! Everton rules!" at me as I was walking. I confusedly looked at his mum, a few steps away, and she had a proud look on her face, and was all, "thats right".

I mean, what is the fucking point?

You see the most bizarre fucking actions from these lot, and it's completely pointless. Another time, Im walking through Williamson square, on the way to go to Doc Duncans, and this Evertonian fella, 40s and absolutely shithoused, is standing outside the closed LFC Teamshop and singing songs at it. Like, what the actual fuck?

They've been so far behind Liverpool for so goddamn long that you think they'd cool it all down, and not get more delusional/into it/etc.

Its all they have mate
  • Upvote 1