You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I'm with them on Sammy Lee - Sammy should walk away, lets be honest we are quick enough to label Fat Sam as a bit of a crook, yet Sammy follows him everywhere - so, I don't see how Sammy can expect to escape the criticism. 

I personally wouldn't want a blue anywhere near us - i can see why they are pissed at that possibility. 

But, then again - fuck em. The bitter cunts. Build your stadium and saddle yourselves with debt for 40 years you deluded fucks. 

I'm with them on Sammy Lee - Sammy should walk away, lets be honest we are quick enough to label Fat Sam as a bit of a crook, yet Sammy follows him everywhere - so, I don't see how Sammy can expect to escape the criticism. 

Sorry to say it about Sammy, who I once saw having a drink in the Bear & Staff in Woolton and is therefore my best mate, but he's been called out for Pulis-style crookedness himself.

His Honour Judge Waksman QC found that in June 2007, when Bolton Wanderers, then managed by Sammy Lee, signed the midfielder Gavin McCann from Aston Villa, the agents, Jerome Anderson’s SEM, poached McCann from an oral agreement with McGill. Multiple breaches of the FA’s rules were apparently committed and several witnesses, including Lee, lied in court. Lee’s evidence, claiming that he and the Bolton general manager, Frank McParland, had met SEM to discuss McCann in a Liverpool restaurant, seeking to show that SEM had been involved longer than was truthfully the case, was dismissed as “unreliable” and “false”.

• Upvote 1

To be fair there are a lot of Reds who would be pissed off if Rafa went to Everton but very few I imagine who are lighting votive candles daily around pictures of Sammy Lee.

Taking the discussion on another notch , surely with Everton having £6m a year salary to play with, funds to spend & Rafa with a perfect excuse to jib Newcastle , he would be a massively better choice for manager, as there is no way he would be relegated & actually has the skill-set to move them forward after that unlike his former plaything Allardyce.

Big Sam wants to bring Sammy Lee. in the words of Brian Potter - "I wanna moon walk son, but lifes a shithouse" 

I will never be ok with Sammy Lee, and people saying he is a good football man, or a good coach, or whatever, i just dont care. He is a piss drinking little jizz weasel kopite and shouldnt be allowed anywhere near our football club.

We are paying Sam 6 million a year - he needs to be told he isnt bringing Sammy Lee with him. End of story. 

because lets be honest, if he brings him in, we have appointed the wrong man, we may as well just appoint Rafa and be done with it. 

How the feck it has come to this is beyond me.

Sam Allardyce has agreed a deal with Everton to become their new manager, according to Sky sources.

Sammy Lee will join as assistant manager, Sky Sports News understands, while former Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare - who was Allardyce's right-hand man during the ill-fated four-month spell with England - will also join the backroom team.

David Unsworth - who has been in charge on an interim basis - will return to his previous under-23 role, while Duncan Ferguson is also expected to have a place in the coaching set-up.

They f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ once again have a manager as thin-skinned, chippy, deluded and hilarious as them.

Not only that, but he shares their Rafa hatred and they can pool the small club/game over gesture into joint custody.

Finally, he'll fit in with the crooks on their board hand to glove.

He just gets them.

• Upvote 2

The former England manager, who has been out of work since leaving Crystal Palace in the summer, is due back from holiday on Wednesday and is expected to meet Everton’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, to finalise his contract, believed to be worth around £6m a year.

7gpWKz.gif

• Upvote 2