You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

With almost nothing to work with these guys should be given awards, or book contracts for fiction novels. 99% of the stories on them have absolutely nothing to do with football.

Everton donate 6 cans of soup to North Liverpool disabled Grandma.

To be fair their work in the community is better but it's in the Echo at the drop of a hat.

The Elk (not so good ITK) calling it on GOT.

Big Sam to be announced tomorrow at 16.30hrs GMT. Initial 6 month contract with an option to extend by 2 years.

It's now a full-on, fear-fuelled shitfest between the aye's and the nay's, with my favourite comment calling Sam a 'kebab headed rat.'

• Upvote 2

The Elk (not so good ITK) calling it on GOT.

Big Sam to be announced tomorrow at 16.30hrs GMT. Initial 6 month contract with an option to extend by 2 years.

It's now a full-on, fear-fuelled shitfest between the aye's and the nay's, with my favourite comment calling Sam a 'kebab headed rat.'

Wins the Derby and he will be new Piessiah  

They started the season with Ron and aiming for top 4

Now they have Fat Sam and are aiming to avoid relegation

Could this get any better?

You go out on a Saturday night, best clobber on, few quid in your pocket, meeting a girl you talked to online, gorgeous girl. Been telling all your mates, bragging.

Starts to rain, you get splashed by the taxi that stops to pick you up, shaken wet. Pay for your cab in town, taxi drives off, where's your wallet? Luckily see a lad you know who lends you a few quid that he was holding to pay back another mate of yours.

Go to the pub to meet the girl of your dreams, two hours later a no show, texts and calls unanswered. Phone up another girl you like, not interested, sorrows to be drown.

Then pissed as a fart you spot this fat ugly girl you shagged once, beauty in the eye of the beholder, beer goggles etc.

Wake up Sunday morning and turn over and who is it? Sam Allardyce in a wig.

• Upvote 1

Fat Sam wants to bring Little Sammy in, if things weren't bad enough, they're having real difficulty getting their heads around that one.

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m

Forum Supporter

Any everton fan who sits quietly and goes along with this is neglecting their duty.

Sammy Lee. Good grief. I literally cannot cope with that.

20 minutes ago

dannyboy likes this.

Fat Sam wants to bring Little Sammy in, if things weren't bad enough, they're having real difficulty getting their heads around that one.

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m

Forum Supporter

Any everton fan who sits quietly and goes along with this is neglecting their duty.

Sammy Lee. Good grief. I literally cannot cope with that.

20 minutes ago

dannyboy likes this.

Kicking off about Sammy Lee, considering the shit storm they're facing, is like complaining about the quality of the canopés as the Titanic's sinking.

• Upvote 1

They got a thread in Little Sammy on GOT

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/rat-face-kopite.100740/

Talk that the rat sammy lee could come in with the fat one. Our boards lost theirs minds, Everton is in flames, the end is nigh

Little fat wall pushing bellend

It's time for CRUSHING

And that's just the 1st 3 posts. What the fuck has happened to these fucking cretins? Their hatred is off the scale especially to someone as inoffensive as Sammy, or has he pissed on some nurses or broke someone's leg. Why such hatred. Soooo hope the twats go down and never return.

• Upvote 5

Just imagine if "Big Dunc" gets jibbed off by Allardyce and then he brings in Sammy Lee.

I reckon that could finish some of them off, coronary from getting themselves so worked up.

Be even funnier if Lee comes out and says fuck off i am not going to work at the pit...

I'm relieved I haven't got to start disliking anyone new, so the appointment of Allardyce helps in that way. Sammy Lee was a great servant of this club and I wouldn't disrespect him. Besides they'll be frothing at the mouth enough at Allardyce and developing a Cpt Darling type facial twitch. 

Maybe, just maybe this is the season Allardyce breaks that non relegation record. Go on you fat headed loon, smash what dignity that little club has, destroy what footballers they have and are developing. Cause enough damage to hurl them into oblivion, give the bitters nightmares.

Then just when they can't take any more, do you what did at West Ham and call them all deluded. 

Comment on the echo

There will be murder of that little rs rat joins the club. I can just about stomach Allardyce but Sammy Lee is asking far too much. I would literally rather get relegated or better still just shut the doors completely and call it day than have him in our club. 

Never been a darker day than today in the club's history.

Far more shameful than a fan running down to the front of the stand to punch a opposition player while holding his kid in his arms

• Upvote 1

Comment on the echo

There will be murder of that little rs rat joins the club. I can just about stomach Allardyce but Sammy Lee is asking far too much. I would literally rather get relegated or better still just shut the doors completely and call it day than have him in our club. 

Never been a darker day than today in the club's history.

Far more shameful than a fan running down to the front of the stand to punch a opposition player while holding his kid in his arms

Liverpool stewards have already been alerted and all bitters attending the derby will be searched for children. 

• Upvote 3