You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Everton now willing to hand Sam Allardyce long-term deal — but he tells pals he "needs convincing"

Everton are ready to bite the bullet and accept Sam Allardyce’s hard-ball demands, as they desperately look to make a permanent appointment.

Principal owner Farhad Moshiri wants the former England boss in place by Wednesday, with the Goodison board painfully aware the club is plummeting towards relegation.

Everton face a huge showdown with relegation rivals West Ham – and their former Blues manager David Moyes – on Wednesday night, a game they dare not lose.

Allardyce, who is currently holidaying in Dubai after taking in Sunday's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, has told friends that he now “needs convincing” about the Everton role, after the club initially overlooked him in their search to replace Ronald Koeman.

Talks will proceed on Tuesday, with the seasoned campaigner understood to want a two-and-a-half-year deal, paying more than £4million per year, to take over from caretaker boss David Unsworth.

That means it is virtually impossible for him to be in charge for the visit of the Hammers, but Moshiri is hoping even news of an impending appointment would lift his struggling team before a crucial contest.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-now-willing-hand-sam-11598446

hahahahaha, this just gets funnier. He's basically going to make them beg him to go there. What a total embarrassment they are.

Desperado oh you ain't getting no younger, no pain loads of hunger is driving you on,

Free pies ooh free pies just keep em coming, no pain loads of hunger and a truck full of dosh,

Don't you always change jobs in the winter time, then get sacked and head for sunshine,

You can't tell this pay off from the next, it seems to me some fried things have been laid on your table, and you eat everything you can get.

• Upvote 1

According to a Bitter mate Fat Sam is taking training tomorrow and is booting out all the coaching staff, Drunken, Jeffers, Unsworth, the lot. 

If true how much have they spunked on mangerial changes in the last 18 months?

10M to bin Martinez and his staff, was it 5m compo to Southampton? Then Koemans fuck off money to him and his staff. Now they'll have to pay Palace their 2M plus Sam and his staff plus the fuck money to Drunken and the rest of the coaches. 

That must be touching £30M?

Hilarious.

Even better if he brings Sammy Lee with him!

True enough no.9 , the most aggressive rivalry I personally have encountered is Blackburn / Burnley who are not clubs steeped in trophies.

Indeed. Proper hatred driven that one. Going from a Blackburn lad I used to know, they have as many songs about Burnley as the mancs do about us and sing them just as often. Most of them seemed to be about Burnley fans having more than one head.
  • Upvote 1

Indeed. Proper hatred driven that one. Going from a Blackburn lad I used to know, they have as many songs about Burnley as the mancs do about us and sing them just as often. Most of them seemed to be about Burnley fans having more than one head.

I do like hearing Burnley sing "No nay never no more, Will I play Blackburn Rovers".

I love a good derby, regardless of where it is. And I get angry if I see players not breaking sweat, even if I've got no involvement in the game.

hahahahaha, this just gets funnier. He's basically going to make them beg him to go there. What a total embarrassment they are.

920614421f46b56f288a993e9b0c2e64--big-sa

"Love me love me

Say that you love me

Leave me leave me

Just say that you need me

I can't care 'bout anything but youuu..."

Choosing Everton’s manager is like watching I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Simeone .. it’s not you. Ancellotti. .it’s not you. Silva . It’s not you ... Fat Sam ... it MIGHT BE YOU ....... at least I know it won’t be Stanley. He’s been ruled out on medical grounds