You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The Evertonians protecting Lyon players from injury against the hoardings should be applauded.

Ashley was merely trying to break the keepers fall by offering an arm of support for him to hold on to.

The gentleman with his son came down to offer first aid and assistance as he is a trained Paramedic, any actions with his arms are not to be confused with anything other than proven medical technique.

The bravery shown by stewards for two European home games on the run against foreign aggressors should be rewarded. A cannon from the battle of Khartoum should be dismantled and made into medals for the stout hearted custodians.

Those chaps on County Rd were merely offering the hand of friendship and guiding away fans towards local eateries. Some even opened up their own homes with offerings of garlic bread and scouse.

David Prentice has urged UEFA to award the group to Everton as a gesture because of their outstanding sportsmanship and valour.

• Upvote 1

The Evertonians protecting Lyon players from injury against the hoardings should be applauded.

Ashley was merely trying to break the keepers fall by offering an arm of support for him to hold on to.

The gentleman with his son came down to offer first aid and assistance as he is a trained Paramedic, any actions with his arms are not to be confused with anything other than proven medical technique.

The bravery shown by stewards for two European home games on the run against foreign aggressors should be rewarded. A cannon from the battle of Khartoum should be dismantled and made into medals for the stout hearted custodians.

Those chaps on County Rd were merely offering the hand of friendship and guiding away fans towards local eateries. Some even opened up their own homes with offerings of garlic bread and scouse.

David Prentice has urged UEFA to award the group to Everton as a gesture because of their outstanding sportsmanship and valour.

The Corinthian spirit from the original club of the city.

Speedo Mick is walking to Lyon as we speak.

TBF, most of them on GoT are giving it to Wiliams (no doubt encouraged by the fact he's also a shit defender) although I see some of them are invoking the 'Big Dunc' clause to defend Williams, which states that, if you venerate a violent cunt as a club hero, then no Everton fan has the right to condemn anyone else* who behaves in a similarly thuggish manner.

*Obviously that only applies to other Everton players.

Laughably, one of their mods, a AndyC, is suggesting that Williams seemingly insane behaviour was actually 'calculated'; that by 'taking one for the team' he was hoping to spur his team-mates and the crowd on while he watched from the dressing room with a hand-rub that Rafa would've been proud of. And that it would've worked if that pesky Cornet hadn't gone and scored. Fucking hell.

Most of them have been critical over on GOT to be fair but there's more than a few knobs. Is love to have a chat with Cork Evertonian though

At least no ones thrown a paving slab yet

Today at 10:32 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply

Baines' left foot, wilfjacko, john jako and 2 others like this.

See we are getting the blame for the mob of Lyon fronting the oak and trying to reach the brick . It’s not our fault they met people who would fight back

It was disgraceful behaviour by English fans in Europe. The only punishment I can see as fitting would be to ban all English teams from Europe for, lets say, 5 years.

He may have been defending his kid just in case anything spilled over. If he had a stewards jacket on the reaction would be different.

I enjoyed seeing a bit of passion at goodison for the first time in a long time . Some wimps on here. It would of been nice to see the passion used on the pitch but in times like this I’ll take what I can get . young kids in front of me clearly enjoyed it , both of them jumping up and down on there seats cheering like lunatics.

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £15m

A few of them are getting all hot and bothered over the actions of some idiot at Goodison earlier.Yeah those Kopites are a fitting example on how to behave at football matches.Heysel cough cough cough Brussels cough cough cough 39 cough cough cough.

They've spent years lauding themselves as bastions of respect and dignity, derided us for defending ourselves, when, let's be honest we had to because a lot of the things said were untrue.

They use Heysel as we all know, people were convicted, other factors contributed including Italian fans. It was all our fault they say yet then go on to say we accept no blame.

This incident has nothing to do with us, the whole atmosphere there is off and has been for a while.

They need to vent after their bragging wore off and reality set in.

Edit. Football wise I mean points .

Football wise as things stand we are not that far ahead of them unbelievably, we should be miles ahead. But that's another matter. They will be up and bragging again over something soon, before the next fall. They should have cushions tied to their arses they fall on them often enough.

Their heads have gone, ours are firmly on our shoulders.

• Upvote 1

Most of them have been critical over on GOT to be fair but there's more than a few knobs. Is love to have a chat with Cork Evertonian though

At least no ones thrown a paving slab yet

Today at 10:32 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply

Baines' left foot, wilfjacko, john jako and 2 others like this.

See we are getting the blame for the mob of Lyon fronting the oak and trying to reach the brick . It’s not our fault they met people who would fight back

It was disgraceful behaviour by English fans in Europe. The only punishment I can see as fitting would be to ban all English teams from Europe for, lets say, 5 years.

He may have been defending his kid just in case anything spilled over. If he had a stewards jacket on the reaction would be different.

I enjoyed seeing a bit of passion at goodison for the first time in a long time . Some wimps on here. It would of been nice to see the passion used on the pitch but in times like this I’ll take what I can get . young kids in front of me clearly enjoyed it , both of them jumping up and down on there seats cheering like lunatics.

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £15m

A few of them are getting all hot and bothered over the actions of some idiot at Goodison earlier.Yeah those Kopites are a fitting example on how to behave at football matches.Heysel cough cough cough Brussels cough cough cough 39 cough cough cough.

Just can't stop using the deaths of 39 fans as a stick to beat us with can they?

Sick to the fucking back teeth of them and their fucking moral high ground bullshit. You bitter twats think you're up sitting in your ivory tower of decency, when truth be told you're sitting on a mound of your own shit and phlegm which you've just spittled from your fuming bitter gobs. I really hope their shit and slow team gets its just desserts and finds itself in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. Yeah, I want the fuckers to go down. The derby is now (from my perspective) a nasty and hate filled affair - especially when it comes to the younger members of their fanbase. Their hate deepens with every passing year and it's a given that they'll pass on that hate to those who succeed them. The good blues tend to be of the older generation and will become the minority sooner or later.

Let the fuckers go down. When they're not laying on spreads in the brick for their Manc masters, they're obsessing over everything we do.

Fuck them.

• Upvote 6