You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

One goal. I hate to say it but the mouthy twat Pickford  was the difference between them going over the season. Best case scenario is a firesale of a few players and a transfer ban.  Still don't understand how they have gotten away with Usamonv owning them and managers saying he is in charge, Panama papers etc. 

He's deffo been better than anything Leicester and Leeds put out all season. I still don't quite understand why Leicester let schmiechel go. He was no world beater, but he mostly saved what he should unlike the jamooks that have been keeping goal this season for them. 

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Do you think they will stay up next season Mal without a points deduction obviously? 

I'd be amazed if they had a squad next season that isn't even shitter than this one.  Dyche's tactics of trying not to concede and getting yard dogs to twat it from distance aren't going to get enough points to keep them out of trouble. When they realise they're in a third consecutive relegation fight the atmosphere at Goodison will revert to being fucking horribly negative, which will have the expected effect on the players.

Everyone who finished above them this season will do the same again next season. So will Burnley and possibly Sheffield United.

Which three teams do you think will finish below them next season?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

Fireworks by ours, not even joking.

They've won the being 4th shittest team in the league and staying up by skin of their teeth, european premier better than anything de redshite have ever done super cup - again.

1 hour ago, Denny Crane said:

One goal. I hate to say it but the mouthy twat Pickford  was the difference between them going over the season. Best case scenario is a firesale of a few players and a transfer ban.  Still don't understand how they have gotten away with Usamonv owning them and managers saying he is in charge, Panama papers etc. 

Pickford is the only one left they could get a price for and they couldn't afford to replace him. (I suppose Karius might be available.)

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They've got a PR machine like the mancs these cunts.

"What great fans, what an atmosphere, what a giant club."

Fuck off.

When Leicester scored they all went quiet and there was no peep out of anyone in the ground until half time. 

The only time any of them ever did anything was boo, shout handball whenever a Bournemouth player touched the ball or screamed for a pen every time Gray kept throwing himself on the floor. 

I always think how they would have reacted if they had experienced Istanbul. They would have stormed off after the 3rd goal, invaded the pitch to confront the players and booed them off at half time.

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'd be amazed if they had a squad next season that isn't even shitter than this one.  Dyche's tactics of trying not to concede and getting yard dogs to twat it from distance aren't going to get enough points to keep them out of trouble. When they realise they're in a third consecutive relegation fight the atmosphere at Goodison will revert to being fucking horribly negative, which will have the expected effect on the players.

Everyone who finished above them this season will do the same again next season. So will Burnley and possibly Sheffield United.

Which three teams do you think will finish below them next season?

They'll pay over the odds for  a couple of players from Manchester United reserves, a player from one of the relegated clubs for 10 million quid more than was asked and a foreign former superstar who's nearly forty and plays with a wooden leg. He'll go on to have a couple of half decent pre season games and the league title will already be in the bag by next January.

Next season Everton will be the fittest side in the league. They won't bother with the normal pre season stuff and training or all the sports science conditioning. Dyce will probably have the players spend the summer hod carrying on his brothers building site. To build team spirit the nights will be spent taking each other on in arm wrestling competitions.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, I was fuming at that and I only started watching at 96 mins and they timewasted more than 13 seconds in the 4 mins I saw! 

Just noticed on MotD that the shithouse ref blew the final whistle because he was right beside the tunnel. There was a good 90 seconds left.

• Upvote 1

This shit has started earlier than ever this (next) season. Literally hours after the previous (this) season has finished. Some mad shouts of bringing Richy La “home” and bringing European football to the first season at their new stadium. 

They never learn. It’s took them a couple of hours to erase from their memories the fact that they were getting relegated with 45 minutes of their season left. 

IMG_2179.jpeg