You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A sale could make them  - cheap enough to buy and owners can plough in massive amounts of money.

Be interesting to see how their fans Corinthian principles sit with sportswashers coming in. We all know the answer of course - they'll be total hypocrites and carrying Qatari (whatever state buys them) flags etc...."The Giant Awakens" etc.

Probably rehash the old Bank of England club nickname to Bank of Qatar Club etc.

On 22/01/2023 at 15:50, Chip Butty said:

I doubt we will be talking for a while. In fact, me and the lads in the boozer are now looking to buy an Everton coffin and some fireworks for the day when they go, then fixing the coffin to the boozer and setting all the fireworks off. 

And I'll tell you one thing -  the price of customized coffins these days, scandalous! 

See if you can get Champ to organize a whip around.

I wonder if the Moshiri/board issues that they claim to be having now will dampen their excitement/bullishness when any potential buyers are announced or will we get the same overreaction as last time - we’re rich banners, claims of “Kopite’s heads falling off” and winning transfer windows, before they once again move on to hating the new owners, putting them in figure four leg locks and carrying dogs aloft past their stadium? 

I've got a business idea, I want to run past you all.

I'm thinking of buying 10,000 Pickaxes, at about £5 a go and selling them off for £100 each. You show up, you buy your Pickaxe and you join the queue to help in the demolition of BMD.

What d'ya reckon like? I think I'll sell out.