You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A dramatic outburst worthy of Bill Himself.

Baggzio

Player Valuation: £8m
Can we all take a step back for just a second and look at us, this is legitimately the funniest situation a football club has ever been in. We're such a hilarious mess. There is no other club like Everton, we're just so uniquely bad at everything. I mean this with full sincerity, fold the club. Genuinely. 

This club could be on the precipice of being relegated from League 2 and I'd still love it, I'm actually begging to be released from having to care about something that just doesn't care about us. I'll never stop being an Evertonian so long as there is an Everton, so for christ on a cross liquidate the club and allow us all to collectively breathe a sigh of relief for the first time in most of our lives.

36 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Hahaha, they never, ever disappoint.

As has been said many times, you couldn’t make them up if you tried, complete clown show.

If the makers of Ted Lasso had used Everton as their template for the show, it would have flopped as no-one would give any credit to such a ridiculous premise.

On GOT disbelief has given way to anger against Levy and Spurs and the ‘Sky Six.’

Levy is a little, hateful, bald gremlin. Spurs don’t need him and have hijacked the deal to send Everton down. The Sly Six (presumably word play on Sky Six) are hoarding players they don’t need to weaken the rest of the league.

Its all so unfair.

56 minutes ago, Anubis said:

On GOT disbelief has given way to anger against Levy and Spurs and the ‘Sky Six.’

Levy is a little, hateful, bald gremlin. Spurs don’t need him and have hijacked the deal to send Everton down. The Sly Six (presumably word play on Sky Six) are hoarding players they don’t need to weaken the rest of the league.

Its all so unfair.

The view is changing - history being rewritten 

C58DA5AE-68DA-44EB-86B1-705F5B8573B9.jpeg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

The view is changing - history being rewritten 

C58DA5AE-68DA-44EB-86B1-705F5B8573B9.jpeg

Yes, general views seem to be:

Let him go, he's a fucking rat.

Levy only getting him out of spite because they didn't stump up the extra dosh for Dele.

Guaranteed he scores the winner when they play Spurs on April Fool's Day.

And perhaps the most baffling:

Why the hell would he go to Spurs.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Its all so unfair.

Obviously, Spurs are really, really bothered about whether or not Everton get relegated.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

A dramatic outburst worthy of Bill Himself.

Baggzio

Player Valuation: £8m
Can we all take a step back for just a second and look at us, this is legitimately the funniest situation a football club has ever been in. We're such a hilarious mess. There is no other club like Everton, we're just so uniquely bad at everything. I mean this with full sincerity, fold the club. Genuinely. 

This club could be on the precipice of being relegated from League 2 and I'd still love it, I'm actually begging to be released from having to care about something that just doesn't care about us. I'll never stop being an Evertonian so long as there is an Everton, so for christ on a cross liquidate the club and allow us all to collectively breathe a sigh of relief for the first time in most of our lives.

Typical blue always trying to claim a first.

32 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Obviously, Spurs are really, really bothered about whether or not Everton get relegated.

You're not thinking with Everton logic.

Spurs are only hijacking their bid for a half season loan player because this is the only way to ensure Everton are relegated. Once they are relegated this guarantees Levy and Spurs get a completely free, unopposed run at buying Pickford for a knockdown price.

Think man think.

Just heard on the Second Captain's podcast, apparently Bielsa rejected them and told them "I would love to come to the blue half of Merseyside but your team is just too slow, I'm sorry, it would not work".

Haha

2 minutes ago, Em City said:

Just heard on the Second Captain's podcast, apparently Bielsa rejected them and told them "I would love to come to the blue half of Merseyside but your team is just too slow, I'm sorry, it would not work".

Haha

Doesn't he have a set of criteria for any team he goes too and unless most (all?) are present he won't go.