You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He seems to have the idea Liverpool, it's fans and the media think Liverpool are just going to walk over Madrid as though Madrid are some plucky underdog. Nobody thinks that at all, i can't speak for everyone but I wanted Madrid not because I thought they would be easier to beat but because they're not an English side. Madrid are just as capable of beating us as Man City and vice versa.

He also seems to think that the club's pre-match preparation consists of scrolling through Twitter to see whether @FazakerleyRed87 thinks our next opponents are shite.

11 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

I can't read that in anything other than a cochlea accent. Behave a bit my son 

Some on here pointing that Ancelotti figured out

Posted by Maximusinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 5, 2022, 6:14 pm

how to beat Liverpool a year ago when we won at Anfield.

He also figured out how to beat them with Napoli:

Now I know there's all kinds of bedwetting (even on here where I consider folks to be pretty measured) but behave a bit. Would you seriously bet against Real and Ancelotti?

I hear plenty saying they would prefer having them playing v Manchester City. I would not. Did you watch the FA Semi recently?

I can't make any promises on anything, but if Liverpool and the English media underestimate them and write off Real, it could probably the biggest mistake they could make

Take out the obvious bitterness and bile(almost impossible I know!) but there is a fair point about Ancelotti being a tricky tactical opponent for Kloppo. He has a very decent record in one off games compared to most other managers over the last few seasons.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Take out the obvious bitterness and bile(almost impossible I know!) but there is a fair point about Ancelotti being a tricky tactical opponent for Kloppo. He has a very decent record in one off games compared to most other managers over the last few seasons.

Its just that last paragraph. Its "water is wet, fire is hot" dressed up as some sort of wisdom. Its LinkedIn level stuff.

On 05/05/2022 at 23:16, DalyanPete said:

I can't read that in anything other than a cochlea accent. Behave a bit my son 

Some on here pointing that Ancelotti figured out

Posted by Maximusinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 5, 2022, 6:14 pm

I had no idea that the inner workings of an ear could speak, let alone with a distinctive accent.

The Bloos: Amazing us and educating us every day.

9 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

I had no idea that the inner workings of an ear could speak, let alone with a distinctive accent.

The Bloos: Amazing us and educating us every day.

Feel like I should give a donation for the amazing insight.

23 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I have no problem with stuff like this, it's nice to see them concentrate on themselves for once.

No doubt they'll have found a way to squeeze us into the frame. If they beat Leicester then they'll have beaten us because of Rodgers being our ex Manager. And if we win anything else it will be theirs too. You know how it works.