Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2114 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Horrible, horrible cunts, to a fuckin man.

If Ajax do beat the team with the greatest European record

Posted by GarenceUser Info on December 1, 2020, 11:08 am, in reply to "From Today's times"

for killing opposition fans will end up in the worthless Europa which will suddenly become important and 'more honest' than the Champions League and its fat cats who run the show.

The Klopp will get a titty lip on and cry and whinge until someone lets him win. He is one press conference away from taking his ball home the bad winner bad loser turkey teethed twat

35 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Horrible, horrible cunts, to a fuckin man.

If Ajax do beat the team with the greatest European record

Posted by GarenceUser Info on December 1, 2020, 11:08 am, in reply to "From Today's times"

for killing opposition fans will end up in the worthless Europa which will suddenly become important and 'more honest' than the Champions League and its fat cats who run the show.

The Klopp will get a titty lip on and cry and whinge until someone lets him win. He is one press conference away from taking his ball home the bad winner bad loser turkey teethed twat

He does realise that even if we lost tonight we still qualify with a win in the last game?

Not a true blue if he doesn't know all the permutations of our results.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

He does realise that even if we lost tonight we still qualify with a win in the last game?

Not a true blue if he doesn't know all the permutations of our results.

Yea, but he's their resident hard man so that shit don't matter.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yes mate, we are all dead jealous. 

20201201_093138.jpg

so what's he saying about the area his club have played in for their entire history? As far as i know while they started in L5, they've been in L4 all their history. 

and has he been to BMD? 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

...and has he been to BMD? 

Is that a euphemism for getting to first base with a girl before being slapped?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I bet all you don't go the game RS, who said the Analfield extension would be finished before the oldest team in the city even started building on the Royal Blue Mersey feel pretty fucking embarrassed now.

Shitting yourselves.

They still haven't said how they are paying for it. Also, it's going to cost them more the longer they delay it. 

Remember when they said getting the loan off the council would be good for the city?. Nothing to do with them wanting a 7 per cent loan rather than an astronomical interest rate off an American or Chinese bank. 

No money in this world could convince me to play for Liverpool. That's not a lack of respect for Liverpool supporters or the football club. It's respect for the Everton supporters. You just can't do that. It goes against everything that I stand for. No chance. - Tim Cahill. #EFC

20201202_132630.jpg

Hahaha as if he'd have ever gotten a game the cunt. If we wanted I'm he would have been here. Same goes for pretty much every single one of their players. If we had come in for Allan, Sccchhhhyemaaarrrhhhaaammez, Doucoure... they would all have picked us over them. Fucking mongrel little party billabong cunt. Punches corner flags like he's some sort of short haired De La Hoya romantic when in reality he's just a prick from the Australian equivalent of Widnes. 

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The fuck is that?

The won the coliseum three times?  

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They build things we'll never see...

20201201_232628.jpg

Is that what you see if you lop off the cone from the drunkards' lock-up?

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

No money in this world could convince me to play for Liverpool. That's not a lack of respect for Liverpool supporters or the football club. It's respect for the Everton supporters. You just can't do that. It goes against everything that I stand for. No chance. - Tim Cahill. #EFC

20201202_132630.jpg

To be fair, that's some CV on the screen.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Is that what you see if you lop off the cone from the drunkards' lock-up?

Probably. But Kopites painted a 6 on it.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

No money in this world could convince me to play for Everton. That's not a lack of respect for Everton supporters or the football club. It's respect for the Liverpool supporters. You just can't do that. It goes against everything that I stand for. No chance. - Manny. #TLW

Roughly equivalent.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha as if he'd have ever gotten a game the cunt. If we wanted I'm he would have been here. Same goes for pretty much every single one of their players. If we had come in for Allan, Sccchhhhyemaaarrrhhhaaammez, Doucoure... they would all have picked us over them. Fucking mongrel little party billabong cunt. Punches corner flags like he's some sort of short haired De La Hoya romantic when in reality he's just a prick from the Australian equivalent of Widnes. 

he might have got a game i reckon - his time with the shite covered the period we were signing superstars like konchesky, poulson and joe cole. he wouldn't have got into any other liverpool teams, but for a short period there while Martin Broughton was the chairman, he might have picked up an appearance or two.