Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1965 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

20 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

When I were a nipper, I used to sleep in a shoe box!

A shoe box? You lucky bastard. I used to have to sleep in a wooden stadium. But it was a house to us!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, No2 said:

We should get sponsored by Everton Oxygen.

The level of CO2 and SO2 would be off the charts when they get their heads around that one.

When I was a nipper, our heroes, Dixie Dean and the like, used to play in a creaking wooden stadium, and now...

well, kids, errr... they still play in a creaking wooden stadium, only heroes are few and far between.

18 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

He’s a legend though !!!!!!

On their Mount Rushmore of strikers.

I can’t believe he only got 8 red cards in England. I’m confident you could double that tally and still have the nation's refs looking embarrassingly lenient.

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Is this all he ever used to do apart from score in a derby every 4 years?

When he was on his game he was unplayable. 
Shame that he wasn’t playing that game and was employed as a footballer instead.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I will never but Hummel again. They can go and do one for the £0 I’ve spent on them in my life. 

I’ve stopped buying Humbrol model paint because it sounds similar and you can’t be too careful...

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Ron B said:

When he was on his game he was unplayable. 
Shame that he wasn’t playing that game and was employed as a footballer instead.

He would have been good in a Guy Ritchie film as some mad Scottish gangster who no one could understand and keeps pigeons. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He would have been good in a Guy Ritchie film as some mad Scottish gangster who no one could understand and keeps pigeons. 

You’ve upgraded him from ‘A poor man’s John Fashanu’ to ‘A poor man’s Vinnie Jones’. 
I’ll awooga that.

• Upvote 1

Are they all laughing because we have a blue away kit?  I’m not bothered that it’s blue, I’m more annoyed that it’s fucking shit. 

imagine being so bitter that you boycott products just because your rivals are sponsored by them.

• Upvote 1

I’m not using Danka. You can all fuck off

And what was a Kejian anyway? 

To be fair to their bitterness, I’ve never owned Le Coq, Hummel, NEC, Hanfina, One to One, or used sportspesa or  Cazoo, but mostly because they we’re fucking shit or irrelevant to me.

I’ve had a pint of Chang at Woodison and it was shit.  I was given, so have owned a pair of Umbro shin pads too. They were fucking shit as well.

With the exception of Puma which I’ve had various stuff over the years I’m happy with, I think all their sponsors are total

muck, useless to me or I was already using another service (e.g. Mobile network). But I would never have thrown things out or changed provider like these muppets 

And yes I had to look half these sponsors up. 

10 hours ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

96A7F1DA-C7CD-453F-A176-77F2CC81DFCD.jpeg

55EE31BF-64D6-444D-AD10-D842C20B8FEB.jpeg

F49A00ED-B296-4E67-AC21-0D9F57993D66.jpeg

We need to start sponsorship deals with fire extinguisher companies, epi-pen and asthma inhaler suppliers, PPE manufacturers, etc.

Also - literally nobody is "raging" at the away shirt for being "blue".

• Upvote 4

I couldn't give a shit what colour the away kit is but really why would you pick a blueish colour. Liverpool ask you to design a kit and youre that fucking thick you opt for a colour thats more associated with their closest rivals and even Man City. I just think professional kit designers are utter dogshit at their jobs and are stealing a living.

13 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

He's just a bad bellend mate.

He got exposed on twitter and as you’d believe, was some scruffy middle aged loner from bootle. 

22 hours ago, No2 said:

The premier league teams with new stadiums in the last 20 years.

Progressed:

Brighton 

Man City* 

Leicester

Went backwards:

Arsenal

Southampton 

West Ham

No impact yet:

Spurs

By the very nature they are in the championship it's fair to assign backwards to this lot:

Derby

Stoke

Middlesbrough 

Wigan 

Hull

Sunderland

Reading, Cardiff and Swansea are debatable which direction their stadiums sent them.

* no need to explain reasons behind the *

It's not a great list to be hanging your hopes on. Brighton progressed because there was no backwards from where they were heading. Only Leicester can be pointed too as a beacon of hope.

Reading,Cardiff and Swansea were all in the Championship last season so I'd say they've gone backwards considering they've spent time in the PL. Remember that the club we are talking about here are the longest,or joint longest in the top division.

27 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Reading,Cardiff and Swansea were all in the Championship last season so I'd say they've gone backwards considering they've spent time in the PL. Remember that the club we are talking about here are the longest,or joint longest in the top division.

Barca are rumoured to be looking at re-appointing Koeman.

No doubt that stint at crack club Everton on his CV has helped.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

Barca are rumoured to be looking at re-appointing Koeman.

No doubt that stint at crack club Everton on his CV has helped.

Those rumours will really help Barca's current manager,whoever he is,on the day of his CL Quarter Final against Bayern! Nice work lads and ladies at the club.