Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1283 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Silva is on a 3 year contract worth 3m a year. So if they sack him they will pay him 6m for nothing and 3m for making them shitter this season

The real beauty of sacking Silva will be Allardyce popping up to stick the boot in at every opportunity. 

He's got fuck all to do, loves a camera on him, and grudges to settle. Top snide is Sam.

39 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

They have to go down eventually surely. Being this shit for so long should have sort of consequence

They're a mess now, dont sound like they have much money, no players to sell off for big money to fund a spree like Barkley and Lukaku. Two of their best players are on loan, Zouma and Gomez, they'll have to spend about 50-60m just to stay as they are. They got no striker of note either. Unless they have another 100m to spend, they're not gonna be improving. Add to this, Baines and Jagielka nearly finished, Gylfi being shit, a lot of them saying the broken leg has finished Coleman. Small arms in goal and they're squad numbers are dwindling. I reckon next year could be THE year they go. Worrying times. Only Uncle Uzzy can save them. 

Wage bill must be a massive concern with some of the turds they can’t flush.

Loan players to be bought or sent back, the World Cup winning youngsters hardly setting the world alight. No Europe again, ageing Stadium, new one a fantasy.

Guaye, Walcott and Sigurrdson all 29’ past it soon.

I envisage bad times ahead.

MikeO

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I reckon next year could be THE year they go. Worrying times. Only Uncle Uzzy can save them. 

Thank fuck they didn't manage to get the City to underwrite their move to a million-seater stadium by summer 2019, the way Fat Joe said they would.

52 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Thank fuck they didn't manage to get the City to underwrite their move to a million-seater stadium by summer 2019, the way Fat Joe said they would.

The Party is soon to be over, the rotund woman is warming up her vocal chords.

Operation Back Out is surely heading to end game. Maybe they’re waiting for a euphoric, season defining moment before they break the bad news.

Us not winning the league? Usmanov buying Milan? Brexit?

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Maybe they’re waiting for a euphoric, season defining moment before they break the bad news.

Probably 3/3 when Liverpool come to town...if they could muster up a draw the DVDs sales would go through the roof...owners could say/do what they like as they would be caught up in a haze of Euphoria! Their World Cup Final!

They aren't going to get anyone decent to manage them either. Once they sack Silva they are looking at Moyes or someone out of a job already. They've tried Unsworth and he was a disaster. They haven't got the money to waste on paying compensation to take another club's manager either. Be funny if they ended up with someone like Pardew. 

• Upvote 1

He’s a turd and no mistake, but the reality they’d be better off apologising to Allardyce and taking him back has to sting a bit.

I left a comment over there saying that loads of them who wanted a city win deserved the loss at Watford. I also said I won't call Watford small time,for the snakes, because wanting your own team beat is small time. All the while I was taking care not to say we or us, I thought I'd be outed as a kopite gobshite but I actually had a couple of them agreeing with me haha.

Watford are not their rivals? 

Who the fuck is then. They are miles from the top 6. Their rivals are the bunch of teams finishing 7-10th. Hoping that one or two of the top 6 have terrible years so they can maybe nab 6th.

Just now, Lee909 said:

Watford are not their rivals? 

Who the fuck is then. They are miles from the top 6. Their rivals are the bunch of teams finishing 7-10th. Hoping that one or two of the top 6 have terrible years so they can maybe nab 6th.

Aren't Watford above them?

• Like 1

So as predictable as night following day the stadium news follows a few bad results. And the big reveal is, 95% of fans would like them to have a new stadium. No doubt the eternal dredgy bastards will lap it up even though it doesn't actually tell them anything significant. Then finally, the coveted stadium plans, always to be revealed in the next meeting, then the next and so on. Rinse and repeat until eventually they twig, 95% of people can want a stadium all they want but if you've got no money to pay for it you're fucked. 

The cost will keep going up the longer they pretend they are going to build it. Hopefully the next couple of years will see them floating around the bottom of the league or relegation. 

They are fucked all ends up, can’t build a stadium, can’t fill it if they do, shit squad, shit manager.. championship beckons