You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I wish we could move the Derby up a few weeks. 

IMG_1210.png

Despite that spotty cheat Gordon not being available on Tuesday, you’d hope Newcastle have a spring in the step after today. 

If they don’t beat Burnley, I might start to believe. 

Another draw v Chelsea before Divock comes back to haunt them again. 

27 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because they had a run of 7 wins in 10 games earlier in the season. That's as many wins as the bottom 2 put together in 59 matches. 

Still, they're only 3 points clear of the drop and there's another points deduction on its way.

There's a lot more soiled underwear in this season for them yet.

52 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm enjoying this for what it is: a horrendously bad team having their third consecutive season of relentless misery.

Exactly. They're probably not going down, but enjoy it for what it is. They're all still as miserable as fuck.

Plus, with a potential points deduction and / or administration who knows ....?

A good few of the ones i know have started to increasingly cling to the 70 years or whatever it is since weren't in the top flight.

Claiming this is something to boast about and is all that matters as nobody outside 'the cartel' is allowed to compete, so being the longest reigning top flight side makes them special.

Leicester shouts and other clubs who have won trophies in the last 29 years are shouted down with 'they have been relegated' or 'where are they now'....Shouts about how well Brighton for example are doing are met with 'they'll be back down soon'

You have to sort of admire their neck. But i want them flushed so badly so as to take away this last desperate straw they clutch at....

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Still, they're only 3 points clear of the drop and there's another points deduction on its way.

There's a lot more soiled underwear in this season for them yet.

Yeah, but sadly I don't see anyway they don't stay up, unless they go into administration. In the same way their 7 wins in 10 was a freak, so is none in 12. It'll even out a bit over the next 9 matches I think.