You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We go 1-0 up after 20, they equalise just before half time, Suarez makes it 2-1 in the 85th, we panic like mad but hold on for the win. Torres comes on as sub, tries too hard, gets annoyed at himself and gets booked for moaning. Several thousand shitty plastic flags snapped in frustration.

Annoyingly, I can't see an option for that on the Ladbrokes site.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need Kuyt and Lucas for extreme pressure on the ball... Would go with Torres on his own up front, but I know he'd do fuck all in that department.

Personally I'd like Aurelio and Lucas in for their range of passing.

Earth to Whistler: Torres plays for Chelsea now.

It will be very very difficult to get anything from the game tomorrow.

They will be charged up after making their record signing. They still have things to fight for like CL places etc.. We have only the 6th place to look up to- which we should be able to get if we are disciplined enough.

Well, there's supporting your team, and then there's blind optimism...

From the BBC preview:

Head-to-head

• Liverpool have failed to score on five of their last six Premier League visits to Stamford Bridge. Their only win and goal at Chelsea since 2004 was 1-0 in October 2008 when Jose Bosingwa scored an own goal.

• It is nine hours and 57 minutes since a Liverpool player last scored in the league at Chelsea - Bruno Cheyrou netting the only goal of the match in January 2004.

I'd take a point as well btw, don't see anything wrong with that. If we win, brilliant, but I suspect they are as up for this as we are, and we historically do not play well there, hence the relative modesty in demand for point(s)

Behave you little blert. Bet you would of taken a draw at the Nou Camp when we won 2-1? Shithouse mentality that. I Would never "take a draw" no matter who we play. Anything can happen in football thats the beauty of it. Id rather see us go for it and lose than sit back and play for a draw.

Im made up Kenny is our manager now because he knows for a fact this club isn't happy with anything less than a win.

It's a huge game and I can't wait. The fact is Chelsea are ahead of us at the moment. And we have a terrible record there. And they will be desperate to beat us in this one after signing Torres.

If we win we deliver a huge psychological blow. That win would be despite having lost Torres, and without our most expensive signing Carroll, and after two years of being stripped to the bare bones by the previous owners.

If we win this one it may give them doubts about even finishing top four. If they win they will have an idea of catching Man Utd.

It's huge. And I can't wait.