You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

andy gray

duice

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have sky sports but I have seen Andy gray on tv before. I didn't really have

Much an opinion on him to be honest but reading about what he said makes me really angry. People like him need to be made an example of. Men like him probably think "queers" should be castrated, disabled people sidelined or put in homes because normal people shouldn't have to see them and as for the blacks and Asians ...

Sexism is truly the last refuge of the male bigot. I hope sky sport make a stand and dismiss these people from their high profile obscenely paid jobs.

Do you mind love we're talking here. Go and make us a nice pot a tea.

Having met Keys I can confirm he truly is a pompous windbag. And for Andy "Elephant Man" Gray to be casting aspersions on the looks of an actual human being... well, the mind boggles.

This episode has apparently been overseen by Sky's top brass and thankfully I hear this pair are not long for our screens.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I don't have sky sports but I have seen Andy gray on tv before. I didn't really have

Much an opinion on him to be honest but reading about what he said makes me really angry. People like him need to be made an example of. Men like him probably think "queers" should be castrated, disabled people sidelined or put in homes because normal people shouldn't have to see them and as for the blacks and Asians ...

Sexism is truly the last refuge of the male bigot. I hope sky sport make a stand and dismiss these people from their high profile obscenely paid jobs.

Yet the same person (you) is posting about wanting the fairy tale lifestyle of being swept off your feet and treated like a princess and being little mumsy housewife while hubby goes off to work to keep you in the manner to which you've become accustomed? I don't know which is worse, the fact that you come out with this horseshit, or the fact that you think you're intelligent. Your kind perpetuate sexism, retard. Do everyone a favour and have knots tied in your fallopian tubes before you trick some poor bastard into fertilizing you.

I don't think there's anything bigoted at all about calling football a man's game. It is quite clearly a man's game, played by men, because they are physically more capable of playing Premiership football - it's that simple. Men playing a game, managed by men. It's only natural for that game to have built up something of a macho culture.

I don't think there's anything bigoted at all about calling football a man's game. It is quite clearly a man's game, played by men, because they are physically more capable of playing Premiership football - it's that simple. Men playing a game, managed by men. It's only natural for that game to have built up something of a macho culture.

Women's football is a man's game?

Guest davelfc

Sexism appears to me to be a one way street. It is obvious that men can do things that women will struggle to do and women will do things that men will struggle to do, like for example buy a load of dead leaves and put them in a glass bowl on a table.

But us men are far more shallow than women give us credit for, next time you're sitting there wondering what your man is thinking about (I'm aiming this at the tarts) he's probably either thinking one of three things. Are those false(if the tv is on), can I let this fart out without her noticing or I wish she would just fuck off so I could have a quick wank.

Is it any wonder then that we might have a laddish giggle when a women suddenly appears at the football? I'd be happy if the ref was female, as long as she had nice wobbly tits when she ran, would remind me of Molby.

Yet the same person (you) is posting about wanting the fairy tale lifestyle of being swept off your feet and treated like a princess and being little mumsy housewife while hubby goes off to work to keep you in the manner to which you've become accustomed? I don't know which is worse, the fact that you come out with this horseshit, or the fact that you think you're intelligent. Your kind perpetuate sexism, retard. Do everyone a favour and have knots tied in your fallopian tubes before you trick some poor bastard into fertilizing you.

Why, Mister D'arcy........

Keys is the epitome of football's Faustian deal. I remember a few years ago, on one of Sky's regular 'significant' anniversaries, he boasted to the papers about how Sky had improved football coverage, singling out the fact that whereas the BBC or ITV used to allow no more than about ten minutes of chat before a live game, Sky now allow about an hour. He really believed that was progress! I also remember one game where, after a heavy defeat, some manager had stayed in the dressing room rather than do a TV interview, and Keys was outraged, muttering on camera about how responsibilities should be honoured, etc etc. He's a pompous little twat and deserves as much overkill on this incident as he happily encourages every time a crap goalless draw is portrayed as 'packed with incident'. What goes around comes around.

As for Gray, he's burnt out. Years ago he'd actually offer the odd real insight. Now, alongside 'Mr' Martin Tyler, he's merely there to talk incessantly about everything from the meal he had the night before to the state of the weather, all while the action goes on, largely ignored, on the pitch. And if people think he's not biased against certain clubs, they can't be listening.

I didn't hear Keys moaning when Pisshead would refuse to do an interview when the mancs lost. Hypocrit.

Sexism appears to me to be a one way street. It is obvious that men can do things that women will struggle to do and women will do things that men will struggle to do, like for example buy a load of dead leaves and put them in a glass bowl on a table.

But us men are far more shallow than women give us credit for, next time you're sitting there wondering what your man is thinking about (I'm aiming this at the tarts) he's probably either thinking one of three things. Are those false(if the tv is on), can I let this fart out without her noticing or I wish she would just fuck off so I could have a quick wank.

Is it any wonder then that we might have a laddish giggle when a women suddenly appears at the football? I'd be happy if the ref was female, as long as she had nice wobbly tits when she ran, would remind me of Molby.

This just tells me that the reaction is one more of insecurity or anxiety around women at football matches. It doesn't tell me that you have misogynist opinions about women who watch football. The rest of your comments, however, do imply a certain immaturity. Again, not discriminatory. Andy Gray's opinions were, however, derogatory and discriminatory and expressed publicly. A simple man wanting to fart and wank in private is his own business.

You're a real nasty Peice of work aren't you?

I was flicking through one of the lads Daily Star in work tioday and got to their coverage of the incident only to be met with a little colomn giving two sides to the debate. One was from a female referee and the other was from... DUNCAN FUCKING OLDHAM.

EDIT: Just found it on their website as well...

SHOULD WOMEN BE FOOTBALL OFFICIALS?

No Says Duncan Oldham, 39, editor of Liverpool fans’ website Koptalk.com

Firstly I want to make it clear that I believe women can do a football job as well as men.

However, I also believe they should stick to the games of their own sex. Men’s football is for men and men should officiate.

Why can’t men officiate the men’s game and women officiate the women’s game? Otherwise why do we have a game for each sex?

I believe in equal opportunities in the workplace such as female fire officers and female soldiers, but men’s football is just that – for men.

What Richard Keys and Andy Gray said was just a bit of male banter and bravado.

It’s no different from the things a group of women getting together might say about men.

The reaction is just typical political correctness gone mad.

My opinion is not sexist. It would be sexism if I said that women could not do the same job. That’s not what I’m saying.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Should women be football officials?

I've always thought the Star was fucking shite and this just backs up my case. Why would any twat want his opinion???

After our 4-1 arse-raping of the Mancs at the toilet, Gray's glowing praise (it had to be, even he couldn't bias his way out of THAT) was still so evidently painful for him that it made up for all the snide digs before and since.

If we start winning football matches regularly again - any negative cuntish punditry will be a mere irrelevance.