You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

andy gray

duice

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky News positively relished sticking the knife in, but Sky Sports News seem completely confused - they've got it on their breaking news ticker but they're not mentioning it at all.

They probably have some bird transferring the information and she's just pressing all the buttons on the machine and squealing!

I'd rather that other prick got fired, I rarely have to listen to either of them but Keys just really rubs me the wrong way, he seems like an entitled up himself prick but has no reason to be so and I consider my self a good judge of character. Getting rid of Grey isn't so bad though I suppose although I don't think Fat Sam will be any less bias against us given his past and his friends.

He wasnt that bad. Hes been hung out to dry. Never forget him celebrating Gerrards strike against Olympiakos.

If rumours are to be believed footy on SKY is about to get infinately worse. Allardyce? A good a reason as any to keep the volume down

Charlotte Jackson: Andy Gray has been sacked today for sexist banter alongside his pet wookie but forget about that, look at my tits and be sure to buy FHM were I am in my undercrackers.

Behind the scenes shit should stay behind the scenes, he's shown himself to be a leery old bloke I dont think its sackable, a warning would suffice.

Still its amused me. If fat sam gets in im sure the smile wont last.

I mentioned Gray and the NOTW yesterday. He was warned what would happen and this is it. But some behind the scenes have been keen to at least sideline Keys for several years now. The initial move occurred when they hired Ian Payne from 5Live and planned to give him the Monday night gig first of all, then phase Keys out altogether. The problem was that Payne didn't enjoy TV much and Keys worked hard to make him like it even less, and Payne went back to 5Live. But they've been waiting for a long time for an excuse to ditch the hairy fecker.

First of all; take a fucking bow whoever made the Olympiakos tag. Superb.

Game well and truly over and I hate saying that.

Hahahahahaa!

Keys has to go as well.

There is no way they can differentiate between the comments made by Gray or Keys.

They can. It seems the comments made about tucking stuff in was what sent Gray over the edge.

Bye, bye Andy! :laugh: