You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously Fucked up woman drowns puppies for camera.

withnail71

Love it, why?? Where did you grow up.....are you an OAP??

What the girl did wasn't the best thing, but fuck it could of been far worse. I'm sure there was a post somewhere on here on about how people seem to think it makes them a good person the more affronted they are by such actions and how they display their disdain. It was a top post who ever wrote it.

Am i a bad person for not actually giving much of a shit? Actually i don't really care.

I've grown up in a few places, we moved about a fair bit, North West, North Wales, Canada, Norway.

Too lazy!

Fair do's, are you one of my children?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would mean that perhaps you're lacking in empathy, so to many of us yes there is something wrong with not giving a shit. I'd go as far to say than anyone incapable of feeling any kind of emotion here is highlighting a significant flaw in their character.

They feel pain and panic like we do, yet you say you don't give a shit. The reason many of us are outraged isn't because we want to look like lovely fellows on the internet, it's because abuse of a defenceless animal is sickening.

The puppies should be 'destroyed' (Obliterated) humanely so they suffer no pain it can be easily done. I think drowning would be the worst way to die.

Dead is dead really, the manner is irrelevant, think of it the other way round, do you think that the girl actually woke up that morning and thought, "I'm bored today what should I do, I know lets drown puppies." She was probably asked by her father or boss to get rid of them.

Now I don't know about you but I don't think I could actually kill a puppy. But if you throw it into a river it's not you that kills the puppy it's the river, and it may even survive. Don't get me wrong it's her fault they died and they most likely did, but she didn't actually kill them. (I'm not talking about a legal stand point her I'm just saying if I had to kill a puppy it would be a lot easier to throw it into a river than do it with my bear hands.

The only thing that doesn't sit with this theory is that she enjoyed it, I didn't get that from the video when I watched, but I've only watched it once, and have no desire to watch it again so I could be wrong.

Either way it is good to see the proper authorities have caught up with her and she will punished in accordance with the law, and not by 4chan.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Dead is dead really, the manner is irrelevant, think of it the other way round, do you think that the girl actually woke up that morning and thought, "I'm bored today what should I do, I know lets drown puppies." She was probably asked by her father or boss to get rid of them.

Now I don't know about you but I don't think I could actually kill a puppy. But if you throw it into a river it's not you that kills the puppy it's the river, and it may even survive. Don't get me wrong it's her fault they died and they most likely did, but she didn't actually kill them. (I'm not talking about a legal stand point her I'm just saying if I had to kill a puppy it would be a lot easier to throw it into a river than do it with my bear hands.

The only thing that doesn't sit with this theory is that she enjoyed it, I didn't get that from the video when I watched, but I've only watched it once, and have no desire to watch it again so I could be wrong.

Either way it is good to see the proper authorities have caught up with her and she will punished in accordance with the law, and not by 4chan.

You're right, and if I push you off Canary Wharf it isn't me or the fall that kills you, it's the sudden and abrupt stop at the end.

Yeah, try considering it from the puppies point of view rather than your high brow, elevated, removed attitude. Now would you rather die with an injection where you don't feel anything but euphoria and elation and then rapid deep sleep and then death or be thrown in a river and fight for you life in terror for 20 minutes before dying horribly in pain?

Here endeth todays lesson: Don't be such a spacker and stop listening to that sick bitch Melons.

What the girl did wasn't the best thing, but fuck it could of been far worse. I'm sure there was a post somewhere on here on about how people seem to think it makes them a good person the more affronted they are by such actions and how they display their disdain. It was a top post who ever wrote it.

Am i a bad person for not actually giving much of a shit? Actually i don't really care.

I've grown up in a few places, we moved about a fair bit, North West, North Wales, Canada, Norway.

Fair do's, are you one of my children?

Yeaah man. I'd like to say what Fritzl did to his kids could have been far worse?

with-my-bear-hands.jpg&t=1

We're into new territory here, but you genuinely wouldn't pay a few pence more to ensure that an animal doesn't spent it's life in excruciating discomfort when it's the very thing producing the thing you're eating? That's a bit selfish isn't it really?

yeh but sometimes they are bit lower on the shelf which means crouching, fuck that.

Guest TesticleOReilly
We're into new territory here, but you genuinely wouldn't pay a few pence more to ensure that an animal doesn't spent it's life in excruciating discomfort when it's the very thing producing the thing you're eating? That's a bit selfish isn't it really?

can_of_worms.jpg

Guest PurpleNose

I just love the moral outrage people have to animals but couldn't give a shit about a human being and so on.

Animals are generally less cuntish than humans.

Although I'll be honest, I'm not in favour of drowning anything really.

A BOSNIAN grandmother claims she rescued the puppies feared drowned after they were shown being hurled into a river by a teenager in footage posted online last week.

A video posted on YouTube of a girl in a hooded top throwing the six pups into the river shocked the world last week - but 75-year-old Ruza Pavlovic of Bugojno, Bosnia, claims she saved the weeks-old dogs from drowning.

The footage showed the girl picking the black and white dogs out of a plastic bucket one by one and throwing them through the air before yelling, “Woooo!”

Ms Pavlovic said she saw the puppies struggling to stay afloat in the water as she made her way to a potato field.

“I was with my brother in our fields," she said. "I heard a scream but did not know where it came from, because it is near a creek and the willows are thick.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"When I looked a little better, I saw the black dog trying to emerge from the water.”

She said she put the dogs in a wooden crate and took them home, adding that “they are all happy and healthy."

"My problem is that they need at least three liters of milk a day, and I live only on my small pension, but I do not have the heart to abandon them," Ms Pavlovic said.

Police reportedly tracked down the girl, who was filmed by an accomplice, and were questioning her parents.

Just did a quick forum search and have struggled to find one mention of the people that have drowned in the recent floods in Pakistan. It strikes me as a little odd that this thread can generate such high feelings, but nobody seems to have been moved enough to mention what is happening over there?

I appreciate there is a difference between some bird drowing puppies, and god drowning pakistanis, but it does seem that we have a slightly skewed perspective on where our emotional priorities lay.

Could it be that we care more about puppies than pakis? You racists should be ashamed of yourselves.

For the record, I am consistent in my apathy towards both.

Just did a quick forum search and have struggled to find one mention of the people that have drowned in the recent floods in Pakistan. It strikes me as a little odd that this thread can generate such high feelings, but nobody seems to have been moved enough to mention what is happening over there?

I appreciate there is a difference between some bird drowing puppies, and god drowning pakistanis, but it does seem that we have a slightly skewed perspective on where our emotional priorities lay.

Could it be that we care more about puppies than pakis? You racists should be ashamed of yourselves.

For the record, I am consistent in my apathy towards both.

Did the Pakistani drowners get thrown into the water by a giggling teenager?

Sometimes times animals, even cute little puppies, have to die.

If an animal is ill, and has to be killed, then there are more humane ways of doing it, and even if you're not going to do it humanely, it's pretty fucked up to get a kick out of filming yourself doing it.