You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else get this e-mail?

'Stephen.Hester@rbs.co.uk'; 'John.HOURICAN@rbs.com'; 'Roger.Lowry@rbs.co.uk'; 'rebecca.oliphant@rbs.com'; 'richard.holliday@rbs.com'; 'Martin.PINTO@rbs.com'; 'Mark.BARNES@rbs.com'; 'jlentino89@comcast.net'; 'jim.lentino@rbs.com'; 'buchi.nwanze@rbs.com'; 'claire.brockes@rbs.com'; 'Yulah.COCHRAN@rbs.com'; 'phillip.langton@rbs.com'; 'serdar.ozdemir@rbs.com'; 'serdar.ozdemir@rbs.com'; 'Nick.Jordan@rbs.com'; 'Steve.Jamieson@rbs.co.uk'

Bounced back from about 5 of them and Roger Lowry.

but a few still have it

Good Afternoon- To all of you whom it may concern.

I currently boycott all of RBS cash machines because of the high debt you have allowed the two "owners" of my football club to get into. Even on Saturday night when I had been drinking heavily for a number of hours I decided on borrowing the £10 of my friend to get a taxi, instead of using your cash machine on the high street. I did this to demonstrate how much I detest what is happening at the moment. It was a small action taken that I hope will have a massive effect.

When do you call it enough? When do you decide that these two Edjits that you call "fit and proper" people hyave bled us dry enough??

Also how much money do you think we are worth? How much do you want us to be sold for.

Many Thanks,

Dan Jones

Transport Planner

Trans Haul (Europe) Ltd

Units 1-4, 7 Grovebury Road

Leighton Buzzard

Bedfordshire

LU7 4SQ

Registered in UK, Company No. 2851210.

Registered Office: Units 1-2, 7 Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4SQ.

if i worked for RBS and got these emails i would hate all you fuckers.

in my mind, that makes it effective, if only because i would want you all to stop fucking emailing me so i'd do my part to help force through whatever i needed to

good work by everyone.

Fuck off.

Dan Jones

Transport Planner

Trans Haul (Europe) Ltd

Units 1-4, 7 Grovebury Road

Leighton Buzzard

Bedfordshire

LU7 4SQ

Registered in UK, Company No. 2851210.

Registered Office: Units 1-2, 7 Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4SQ.

You're fired

default_2edb-alan-sugar-you-are-fired.jpg

I just got this email in from RBS:

Thank you for contacting RBS concerning our ongoing relationship with Liverpool Football Club.

You will have seen the press release from Liverpool Football Club, announcing the appointment of a new, independent Chairman, Martin Broughton, and details of the formal sales process launched by the current owners, Thomas Hicks and George Gillett Jr. This process needs to be allowed sufficient time to maximise the chances of the Club being sold to ownership capable of realising its long term potential. However, we are confident that the Chairman and the Board will be mindful of the need to avoid any unnecessary delay in concluding a sale, as it is in no one’s interest to risk deterioration in the performance of the Club prior to it being sold.

Our common goal is the long-term success of Liverpool Football Club and the Bank’s primary objective is to ensure financial stability, so that the Club can continue to perform both on and off the football pitch.

There is little more I can add at this juncture, only to reiterate we are supportive of the steps that have been taken and we hope to have the opportunity to continue our financial support for the Club under its new ownership, once determined.

Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to write to us. I appreciate that the Club’s finances have been a source of frustration for many supporters but it is in the interest of the fans, the Club and the Bank that we continue to support it through this process to ensure its longevity for all concerned.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Lowry

Head of Public Affairs

Royal Bank of Scotland Group

Just thought I would share it.

Stopped reading at the highlighted bit. They don't give two fucks about us, they only care about getting their money back.

Sent this:

"Dear Roger,

Thanks for your reply to my mail to RBS regarding the plight of Liverpool Football Club.

It is actually some comfort to understand that, as a British Taxpayer and therefore part owner in RBS, you as an employee are listening to the people who employ you.

You might consider calling RBS “The Listening Bank”, but that’s already been done hasn’t it?

I’m not convinced RBS understand exactly what an “unnecessary delay” is regarding the sale of LFC, or indeed that the Club hasn’t already gone into “performance deterioration” while waiting for the Club to be sold.

Taken from a playing perspective, the fact that LFC failed to significantly strengthen its playing staff LAST SUMMER ultimately resulted in the club finishing 7th in the League and trophyless last season, this at the very least should be telling you we have ALREADY deteriorated.

The common goal for ALL with LFC’s interests at heart should be the RAPID removal of the American owners as soon as a reasonable marketable value is realised from prospective owners, not when the Americans think they have a price which suits them, as it would appear that this is very unlikely to happen in the near future.

In fact, all Fans of LFC would argue that every day YOU leave the Americans in charge it is costing the Club in excess of £100,000 in interest payments so why would you wish to rush a sale? Please convince me differently by all means.

Should “continuing financial stability” include paying interest to ANYONE by the way? I would’ve thought that the best way a club can be run would be by paying cash up front and owing nobody anything?

But then I’m not a banker, I’m just a supporter who’s clubs future is being decided by people who are faceless and whose interest in me appears to go no further than how much money I will spend on match days.

If this sounds cynical then I make no apologies, but you have sent me a mail which attempts to placate and to be honest, it doesn’t, and it won‘t until change happens.

You see Roger, actions speak louder than words, and RBS can take much more effective action than I possibly can.

You could call the Americans bluff if you like and call in their loans.

They’ll sell then.

I’d be willing to bet even my money that there’d be a queue around Anfield looking to buy the Club then.

And the frustration you speak of would stop and the Club, RBS and us supporters can then move on, as you so correctly say in your final paragraph.

Thanks and Regards

Dave"

Won't hold my breath like.

I just got this email in from RBS:

Thank you for contacting RBS concerning our ongoing relationship with Liverpool Football Club.

You will have seen the press release from Liverpool Football Club, announcing the appointment of a new, independent Chairman, Martin Broughton, and details of the formal sales process launched by the current owners, Thomas Hicks and George Gillett Jr. This process needs to be allowed sufficient time to maximise the chances of the Club being sold to ownership capable of realising its long term potential. However, we are confident that the Chairman and the Board will be mindful of the need to avoid any unnecessary delay in concluding a sale, as it is in no one’s interest to risk deterioration in the performance of the Club prior to it being sold.

Our common goal is the long-term success of Liverpool Football Club and the Bank’s primary objective is to ensure financial stability, so that the Club can continue to perform both on and off the football pitch.

There is little more I can add at this juncture, only to reiterate we are supportive of the steps that have been taken and we hope to have the opportunity to continue our financial support for the Club under its new ownership, once determined.

Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to write to us. I appreciate that the Club’s finances have been a source of frustration for many supporters but it is in the interest of the fans, the Club and the Bank that we continue to support it through this process to ensure its longevity for all concerned.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Lowry

Head of Public Affairs

Royal Bank of Scotland Group

Just thought I would share it.

Why?

Sent this:

"Dear Roger,

Thanks for your reply to my mail to RBS regarding the plight of Liverpool Football Club.

It is actually some comfort to understand that, as a British Taxpayer and therefore part owner in RBS, you as an employee are listening to the people who employ you.

You might consider calling RBS “The Listening Bank”, but that’s already been done hasn’t it?

I’m not convinced RBS understand exactly what an “unnecessary delay” is regarding the sale of LFC, or indeed that the Club hasn’t already gone into “performance deterioration” while waiting for the Club to be sold.

Taken from a playing perspective, the fact that LFC failed to significantly strengthen its playing staff LAST SUMMER ultimately resulted in the club finishing 7th in the League and trophyless last season, this at the very least should be telling you we have ALREADY deteriorated.

The common goal for ALL with LFC’s interests at heart should be the RAPID removal of the American owners as soon as a reasonable marketable value is realised from prospective owners, not when the Americans think they have a price which suits them, as it would appear that this is very unlikely to happen in the near future.

In fact, all Fans of LFC would argue that every day YOU leave the Americans in charge it is costing the Club in excess of £100,000 in interest payments so why would you wish to rush a sale? Please convince me differently by all means.

Should “continuing financial stability” include paying interest to ANYONE by the way? I would’ve thought that the best way a club can be run would be by paying cash up front and owing nobody anything?

But then I’m not a banker, I’m just a supporter who’s clubs future is being decided by people who are faceless and whose interest in me appears to go no further than how much money I will spend on match days.

If this sounds cynical then I make no apologies, but you have sent me a mail which attempts to placate and to be honest, it doesn’t, and it won‘t until change happens.

You see Roger, actions speak louder than words, and RBS can take much more effective action than I possibly can.

You could call the Americans bluff if you like and call in their loans.

They’ll sell then.

I’d be willing to bet even my money that there’d be a queue around Anfield looking to buy the Club then.

And the frustration you speak of would stop and the Club, RBS and us supporters can then move on, as you so correctly say in your final paragraph.

Thanks and Regards

Dave"

Won't hold my breath like.

Good letter that mate, would be interesting to see how they respond if they do.