You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackpool or Cardiff  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Blackpool or Cardiff

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you find the link mate at all? Dying to see it. Nice one.

can't find it yet. was on sky. hopefully will pop up in the next day or two. in brief talked about money ruining society in general, doesn't want millionaire footballers wants them to 'earn their crust'. managerial pinnacle isn't until he beats chlesea 8-0, talks about playing the game the right way. attack attack attack

And West Brom have always been pretty decent about handing over the six points as well.

Aye but the past couple of Seasons Newcastle havw been at their worst against us in both games. At least West brom put up a fiight.

[YOUTUBE]1u6kqNvqyBw[/YOUTUBE]

this it Cris?

That match yesterday went a long way to restoring my faith in football and reminded me why- after the shittest of seasons and never feeling as low as I do about the game due to a host of reasons- I love the sport.

Had a bit of an all-dayer yesterday with the two games on and there was a load of us watching it in the Slaughter House and it was hard not to get caught up in it. I don't think it's something you can begrudge Holloway and Blackpool because some of the football they play is superb and that Adam looks a decent technical player. I can deffo see him doing a job in the Premiership for them.

All the bullshit politics and financial shite has seriously done my head in this season, so it's refreshing to see a team play to their optimum ability under a manager who can exact every last little drop of effort from them.

I imagine it offers hope to a lot of small clubs as well that the Premiership is possible. One of my mates who was out with us yesterday is a Tranmere fan and he said the same thing that it's something quite inspiring.

Really enjoyed that game yesterday, pleased for Blackpool and Holloway. Read an interview with him the other day where he was worried his chairman wouldn't pay him a bonus he was due for keeping Blackpool in the Championship, because thet might go up!

Fair play to Blackpool, on the day I thought they just about deserved it and they've been the division's form team for a good two and a half months now. I knew they'd win yesterday, pity I didn't put my money where my mouth is.

They'll be up against it massively next season, but they won't give a fuck, they're there and that's all that will matter to them.

the guys a fucking legend. i hope people who have missed it get to see it . John G i know will love it if he hasn't already seen it. The premiership is going to be a better place next season for ian holloway.

I hope they do well though otherwise he will just become a laughing stock.

Excellent. Just what the premiership needs, a brand new set of complete tools. I dare say they're well versed in the fine art of "ooo are ya" and "eeeeeseeh" chanting too.

_39948281_tangerine.jpg

bah humbug! It's what football should be about, Lurtzy. Untrammelled joy. Remember that feeling?