You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is your player of the season?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season?

Reina.

Could (should?) be captain.

Honourable mentions to Carra for the usual 100%, Masch for looking like he gives a fuck most times, Maxi for going about his business quietly and efficiently and Kyrgiakos for proving a bargain at £1.5M and who hasn't really let us down whenever he's played.

Sadly, that's about it.

what's wrong with the Morse one? You know...the one you all voted in over the course of the year?

To be honest, I think I voted once, mainly because we have been shite all season and I have struggled to find 3 players who deserves a mention in such a poll.

Reina, but the sad thing is you know you've had a bad season when you rely on your goalie to pull you out the shite every week. We should be saying not Reina he hasn't been tested. I'm suprised that my head hasnt fallen off as i've been shaking it for 9 months.

It's Reina all day but if people are voting for Lucas then I am voting for Gerrard. He has been well below par for his standards but that's still above nearly all the players in that list. Playing Kuyt as a right winger and pairing Lucas with Mascherano nearly every single game has been the biggest problem on the pitch this season, so how they can be both joint second is astonishing.

• Downvote 1

Pepe without any doubt. Masch a decent runner up and Agger on third.

Agger was awful throughout whole season.

Just Kyrgiakos played well when he was needed. Johnson was average, but the rest of our defenders were shite ( Agger, Carra, Skrtel, Insua). Shite means that they had more bad games that the good ones.

As Tom R says, Agger is probably most overrated player in LFC history ;)

what's wrong with the Morse one? You know...the one you all voted in over the course of the year?

It wasn't the right outcome obviously. People were happy with it last year though.

To be honest, I think I voted once, mainly because we have been shite all season and I have struggled to find 3 players who deserves a mention in such a poll.

Too busy voting on Morso's RealMadridway.co.uk MOTM threads, eh Code?

I might even open a gay bar and call it Pepe Reina

RN = Leg.

It was clear that in games where we were shite and mediocre and there was literally nobody to vote for, people were giving Lucas the sympathy vote.

Oh, and I genuinely thought this poll would be around 99% in favour of Pepe Reina, with the obvious exceptions of TK421 (voting for Lucas) and Thants (voting for Kuyt).

DK = The peoples choice. I prefer Morse's seeing as it's practically official.

Guest TesticleOReilly

I voted for Dirk 'cause the '0' next to his name made me sad. The other 3 votes he's now got have ruined my sympathy vote.

Voting for Kuyt or Lucas is like that door game on Takeshi's Castle. Observe:

Man #1 voted for Kuyt, ergo; he is a moron. And bad things happen to morons, ladies and gentlemen.

Man #2 voted for Reina. Win!

Man #3 voted for Lucas ,ergo; he is also a moron who wouldn't know what it took to play central midfield with Liverpool if you stuck him in a sauna with Jan Molby.

Man #4 considered voting for Reina but opted for Lucas: he got his.

The bird in the doctor's coat blatantly thinks we overachieved.

The last three guys all want Benitez to stay.

[YOUTUBE]B3dTDKO6zlo[/YOUTUBE]