You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

... A Liverpool/England half and half shirt.

Yes, not a scarf, but a fuckin shirt stitched together wit the red adidas home jersey down the left and the new umbro white England jersey down the right. Literally stood there in amazement.

Not being warn by a kid either which you could maybe excuse as misguided, but a middle aged feller. Seriously, how would you ever put that on, look in the mirror before you leave the house and think "Yer, I look fuckin sound today. Will look great that on the Kop" ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, not a scarf, but a fuckin shirt stitched together wit the red adidas home jersey down the left and the new umbro white England jersey down the right. Literally stood there in amazement.

Not being warn by a kid either which you could maybe excuse as misguided, but a middle aged feller. Seriously, how would you ever put that on, look in the mirror before you leave the house and think "Yer, I look fuckin sound today. Will look great that on the Kop" ?

Maybe the whopper warned his kids not to wear his boss shirt.

Maybe the whopper warned his kids not to wear his boss shirt.

I thought it suited me. I looked well dapper in it.

Did you see the back off it. I had Gerr-pard and number 8 on it as a homage to my two fav players, Gerrard and Lampard.

On a serious note, fuck it. People can wear what they want. As a Liverpool fan, I have more important things to worry about than what somebody wore to the match!

I bet he had half shorts and odd socks under his trousers. He should immediately be placed on the sex offenders register.

Whats also equally worrying is that he has an opposite shirt at home as well.

Edited by Flying Pig

It's not something I would do but is it really that big a deal? Fair enough if it's a s*n t shirt or something but we live in England and have supporters from all over the country following us.

In fact, whisper it quietly, but most people in the city love England and want them to do well too!

I can assure people it's not something I lost sleep over last night. It's not "obsessing" about it, just making conversation.

Yes, many do support England, no problem whatsoever with that. But come on, a grown man in a half and half England and Liverpool shirt. Jesus christ..

It's not something I would do but is it really that big a deal? Fair enough if it's a s*n t shirt or something but we live in England and have supporters from all over the country following us.

In fact, whisper it quietly, but most people in the city love England and want them to do well too!

Agreed Ian but it's still very very wrong.

Stop press someone supports Liverpool AND England!!!!! You come across as a tad pompous. And exactly who are any of us to judge something like that. It was hardly contradictory like two club shirts or two international shirts. But then you may be half and half in terms of nationality.

Stop press someone supports Liverpool AND England!!!!! You come across as a tad pompous. And exactly who are any of us to judge something like that. It was hardly contradictory like two club shirts or two international shirts. But then you may be half and half in terms of nationality.

It was you wasn't it

Footie snobs do my head. Some think they are proper fashionistas and sneer at anybody who's not clad in the traditional football outfit of jeans, Stone Island jacket and Adidas samba trainers.

The thing is, typical lads football fashion is shit. You see all these lads going the game all looking the same. It's stupid, it's a football match, not a fashion show. The bottom line is, does it really matter what you wear to the match just as long as you support the team?

Footie snobs do my head. Some think they are proper fashionistas and sneer at anybody who's not clad in the traditional football outfit of jeans, Stone Island jacket and Adidas samba trainers.

The thing is, typical lads football fashion is shit. You see all these lads going the game all looking the same. It's stupid, it's a football match, not a fashion show. The bottom line is, does it really matter what you wear to the match just as long as you support the team?

No, you are really looking far too much in to this.

This isn't the fashion police, no one is saying there should be a uniform every fan must conform to. But come on, a half and half England and Liverpool shirt is just wrong. It's up there with the jester hat in wrongness

Did it look badly home made? To be honest, I can't imagine wearing something like that myself, but it's sniggersome at worst.

It looked professional. Some gobshite must be knocking these out somewhere at a nice profit. Can't wait to get my new Stan Char one for next season.