You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Unirea Urziceni (h) 18th Feb

TaksimRakiClub

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momo's right there though, to be fair. They were ripe for a total bumming there tonight but we just weren't capable of doing it.

We have too many inconsistent players. When Aurelio is playing on the left wing, everyone yearns for Riera to be fit; then he gets fit, and everyone realises he's shit.

Then Babel has a couple of good games and everyone thinks, 'hang on, this could be his time', and then he reverts to type = shit. And so the cycle goes.

There's just no fucking pattern and you never know what to expect from us.

This is Liverpool Football Club circa 2010.

Well, some would. We've played like that away from home. If you do it well it looks like that. I don't think there's a great need to go nuts over it all. It was agony to watch, but I'm just glad it's over.

If you're happy with that mate, good for you. Personally I don't think it's right that we stick our heads in the sand and just accept these sub par performances in the hope that we'll miraculously improve. It's not like it's a new experience is it.

If you're happy with that mate, good for you. Personally I don't think it's right that we stick our heads in the sand and just accept these sub par performances in the hope that we'll miraculously improve. It's not like it's a new experience is it.

Strange how you infer I'm "happy" with that. Nonsense, but I guess you're looking for arguments.

What's the big drama?

A side came and parked 11 men infront of their goal. They came with a game plan to stiffle the hell out of us and give us nothing in the final third. That's not easy for any side to play against.

They're a side who give out a few beatings in the CL so they're not just amateurs, I wasn't subscribing to this belief that we would steamroll them because it very very rarely happens in European football.

Yes, we huffed and puffed and lacked a spark. Our finishing let us down. But we fuckin won and got a deserved goal in the end. I would have taken that before KO, tonight was all about the result.

As Stevie said, let's see what happens over there when they have to commit more than 1 man in attack when they are chasing a goal.

Some fuckin drama queens on here tonight