You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wanting a forumites life thread.

melons

Having spent a fair few days looking for a certain thread i read a fair few interesting posts, some really insightful things into some of your lives. We reveal a fair bit of information without realising, and you can see how peoples lives have changed over time. A rep was replied too with how easy it would be to steal an identity and it probably would be, hence this game

Here is the idea:

You list reasons why you would want that forumites life and others guess who that forumite may be. You can have more then one forumite but just seperate list the reasons so we know what your on about.

This has the potential to fall on its arse, mentioning something like a location where some one lives could be a dead give away, so...

No clear cut give away's, no i want such a life becasue he lives in Sweden/Milton Keynes/St Albans type of thing, or just got a new job in a restaurant and so on... Some of you are related and thus have heads up so no listing a relative either.

I want such a life because he has great hair... plays in a band... daughters mates are fit as fuck and so on are acceptable.

Yes i'm bored and trying desperately to avoid essay's.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is someone that I have always thought yeah your a little bit cool, But that could be from the username.

Even though this person has some stresses in their life right now I believe that the social life exceeds any worries. A certain time of life is ending for them and has a whole world oppening up for them with no responsibilites. Maybe this is why I have thought of this person as I need an escape from my responsibilities and they seem to have none, but they do have stresses, I am not saying they have an easy life but I deffo get the impression they party hard too.

The forumite that I want to be has wicked hair and got bought an £8 burger in London by another forumite last night, who is at work today wishing that he hadn't had just 5 1/2 hours of sleep.

Too easy.

There is someone that I have always thought yeah your a little bit cool, But that could be from the username.

Even though this person has some stresses in their life right now I believe that the social life exceeds any worries. A certain time of life is ending for them and has a whole world oppening up for them with no responsibilites. Maybe this is why I have thought of this person as I need an escape from my responsibilities and they seem to have none, but they do have stresses, I am not saying they have an easy life but I deffo get the impression they party hard too.

More clues, most of the men on here have little to no responsibilities.

I want this persons life purely for their hobby.

once took tape and a screw driver on a first date.

would have nano tech implants???

lists Natalie imbruglia in a threesome wish list.

favourite movie scene is from mean streets. (well it was at the time of the post)

Seems this one's not that forth coming with information. knew i should of gone for Woo.

I'm quite happy as things are, really. The secret of quiet contentment is that of limiting your aspirations.

So, the forumite I would like to be is one who spends his days fucking about in a workshop playing with electricals and computers, has a couple of motorbikes outside to play on when the weather is nice and although not loaded, not by a long straw, has enough put by to keep the bills paid on time with some left over for buying geeky shite and still build up a bit of a stash in the bank.

All he is missing is time to sling up a G5RV or a couple of doublets in the garden (geeky rep points for knowing what that is without Google), dig out and repair some old equipment for the above and things will be just groovy.

Yay! Sounds like me.

The only reason that could be is that you want to spend all day at home wanking.

Piece of piss, I'd still have my body and have learnt to sort myself out in less then 2 minutes. If i was in the position of a young singleton with no responsibilities that would mean over 300 orgasms in a day taking into a ccount i'd need to stop for food, water, toilet and hygiene breaks.

Piece of piss, I'd still have my body and have learnt to sort myself out in less then 2 minutes. If i was in the position of a young singleton with no responsibilities that would mean over 300 orgasms in a day taking into a ccount i'd need to stop for food, water, toilet and hygiene breaks.

Pfffftt.

I'm quite happy as things are, really. The secret of quiet contentment is that of limiting your aspirations.

So, the forumite I would like to be is one who spends his days fucking about in a workshop playing with electricals and computers, has a couple of motorbikes outside to play on when the weather is nice and although not loaded, not by a long straw, has enough put by to keep the bills paid on time with some left over for buying geeky shite and still build up a bit of a stash in the bank.

All he is missing is time to sling up a G5RV or a couple of doublets in the garden (geeky rep points for knowing what that is without Google), dig out and repair some old equipment for the above and things will be just groovy.

Yay! Sounds like me.

G5RV? motor home?

This person spend most time on the TNF?

Pfffftt.

Remind me not to stand too close if you ever meet up.

I've often thought to myself, I'd love to take that forumites life.

We all occasionally feel that way about leeson.

Why would anybody want anybody else`s life? That implies you are not very content with your own. If you did have somebody else`s life, you`d probably fuck that up too and soon want another life all over again

Mine is so seriously fucked up even SKI doesn't want it. Of course i'd want someone else's, the grass is always greener on the other side don't you know that? You've clearly not been a man for long.

The point is you can steel their life from the information they put on the forum, not that you in all seriousness want their life. For that we'd have to know all about them via faceache and the likes.