You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wenger

Red Mist

Is under attack from such luminaries as Tony Pulis and Phil Brown for moaning about fixture congestion.

"Wenger is moaning like a drain because it doesn't suit Arsenal," said Pulis.

Fair enough, he is a whinging twat, is Wenger. But he doesn't even come close to the biggest, moaning bastard in the history of English football. That of course being Alex Ferguson. Fixture congestion? He fucked off the entire FA Cup because it interfered in his plans to win some shite trophy on the other side of the world. And he's bitched about fixtures on more than one occasion - let's try 50.

Not to mention his constant bitching about referees, the FA, the media etc.

Wenger really doesn't come close in the bitching stakes when compared to Ferguson.

So why do twats like Pulis and Brown never have a go at Ferguson for his constant complaining? Is it me or does Wenger and Rafa get bitched about by other ENGLISH managers but these same cunts never dare complain about Ferguson? Other than Rafa and Wenger (in the distant past), who else has stood up to the drunken Scottish cunt? Bunch of fucking cowards, picking on the foreigners while constantly sucking Ferguson's cock, all because he throws them a dinner at Christmas.

Fergies a cunt. I think its just a sign of the fucked up world we live in when utter fucking scum like him can do as they fucking please and have people like allardyce and dave whelan who suck his shrivelled scotch knob.

Dave Whelan actually called him "The Master" and said he'd be disappointed if Wigan beat United. I mean words dont express how utterly fucking gutless that is.

As for Wenger and Rafa...I think theres definently an agenda. Basically its because their foreigners managing top clubs. If they managed some shithouse club the press or other managers wouldn't give a toss.

Guest PurpleNose

As for Wenger and Rafa...I think theres definently an agenda. Basically its because their foreigners managing top clubs. If they managed some shithouse club the press or other managers wouldn't give a toss.

Not sure about that. Martinez had that shite in the media a few weeks ago and was told by Allardyce to basically wind his neck in.

Its Fergie and his gang of mongy xenophobes vs those damn foreigners.

Unfortunately theres fuckloads of the former in the FA, Premier League etc

Guest PurpleNose
English managers are just upset that they're all shite, I mean face it who was the last world-class manager to come out of England, while Spain, Italy and France have a new one coming out every week.

Bob Paisley.

Wonder if the attack had something to do with Fergie letting loose his attack dogs Pulis & Brown after Wenger let fly over the fixtures relating to UNITED getting an easy game against Wolves in midweek and allowing/leading to the disgraceful conduct by Mcarthy re the Wolves team at Old Trafford - Wenger basically said how is it that Arsenal are given a difficult away match midweek just AFTER a trip to Anfield whilst United face a Wolves side who've just been to White Heart Lane? He said the decision to rest players was understandable due to the exertions of Wolves at WHL on Saturday before Tuesday BUT that it effectively gave United a 37 game season and a bonus 3 points for nothing - also allowing them to effectively rest players before THEY have a hard game at a ground where they lost last season on Saturday and........

Ah, I see what's happened here don't you? ALARM, ALARM, ALARM, ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!!! SOMEONE IS ATTACKING THE UNTOUCHABLE LAWS - SOMEONE IS QUESTIONING ONE OF UNITED'S THREE INBUILT AND UNASSAILABLE ADVANTAGES IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE;

THAT is NOT allowed is it?

What are these advantages? Well you see along with undue (some even say CONTROLLING - nonsense) influence over officials and the ability to say WHAT they like to WHOM they like without fear of a backlash/comeback via their wonderous manager who NEVER puts a foot wrong and is unfailingly polite and courteous at ALL times - even to the lesser beings outside of Old Trafford; United's THIRD (and most important as it guarantees them winning the title) inbuilt PL advantage is that of being able to expect the odd 'Easy'/free win in a match where opponents will happily make wholesale changes to their team and surrender the 3 points as the odds are MEANT to be so overwhelmingly against them that is just easier to give in and hand over the points without a fight (after all, CAN'T miss out on the tickets to Mr Ferguson's 'Special' dinners around Christmas can we?);

In all THREE cases above - NO other club is allowed such advantages - NOR may they complain about them. IF they do - then the great and good Mr Ferguson is FULLY entitled to use his coterie of attack dogs/allied/Friendly managers to attack them to the FULLEST extent throughout the media and sports media of the UK to ensure such horrendous treason NEVER occurs again - God forbid that the peasants outside of Old Trafford (also known as other Premier League Clubs/Managers or worst of all 'OPPONENTS OF UNITED') should EVER gain or (heaven help us) USE such powers against United or (worse still) STOP United from having or using these advantages in the future, non, non, non, mes ami's, this will NOT do.

No wonder Ferguson did his best ''Smither's, RELEASE the hounds'' impression on Wenger here - For God's sake people, the man's just committed treason!!!! High treason in fact against the authority of the Stalinist Court of Old Trafford - Punishable by Death - Death by Character Assassination to be precise................

NB It is ALL tongue in cheek - that piece above - but it wouldn't surprise me if that's PRECISELY what's happened here. I certainly think it's not far from the truth which is why I wrote it like that.

Dave Whelan actually called him "The Master" and said he'd be disappointed if Wigan beat United. I mean words dont express how utterly fucking gutless that is.

I remember reading something similar, but don't remember the bit about him saying he'd be disappointed. Did he actually say that? Surely that's too mental to be true.

I remember reading something similar, but don't remember the bit about him saying he'd be disappointed. Did he actually say that? Surely that's too mental to be true.

Wigan says United made offers for Valencia | Sports | Reuters

Thats him calling the twat "The master":lol:

As for him saying he'd be disappointed I heard that on sky sports news before they played them last season. Sounds bullshitty I know, but hand on heart I heard him he say he'd be disappointed to beat them.

Ah wait here it is

If you scroll down to the part about why the mancs should be supremely confident.

Premier League: Wigan Athletic v Manchester United - as it happened | Football | guardian.co.uk

Just noticed that last article is a bit take the piss but he definently said it.

Ill throw this in for good measure. He practically has his cock out.

YouTube - Bruce good to replace Sir Alex

So to summarise, he calls Slur Alex..."The Master"

And he thinks it would have been a shame to beat them and derail their title ambitions. Wonderful.

Edited by ngogswilly

sod Wenger, he could have backed up Rafa last year about Ferguson but bottled it saying something along the lines of 'i dont know what he's complaining about' despite having first hand experience of Ferguson's 'ways'

now he wants sympathy and backing?

not from me, im afraid