You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kirkby knocked back.

Dicko

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not half as much as big gay Bill. Everton were told it was a non starter and still pressed ahead with it, you stupid cunt.

Bang on lad! Kenwrong IS a stupid cunt,i hate him, all the Blues told him Kirkby was an unworkable project yet he procceced with it, yet you Reds thought it WAS going to happen, as those banners,chants,ringtones and that facebook page told you.

You should have remembered it was 'BUNGLING' Bill responsible to sort the move out.

We continue to be the senior club in Liverpool DESPITE our useless cunt of a chairman.

Bang on lad! Kenwrong IS a stupid cunt,i hate him, all the Blues told him Kirkby was an unworkable project yet he procceced with it, yet you Reds thought it WAS going to happen, as those banners,chants,ringtones and that facebook page told you.

You should have remembered it was 'BUNGLING' Bill responsible to sort the move out.

We continue to be the senior club in Liverpool DESPITE our useless cunt of a chairman.

I like to think of you as the less successful, retarded step-brother who is regularly bullied by everyone.

You exist for my amusement.

Id love to have seen your face wen Kirkby was thrown out!

Then again your not from MY home City are you!!

The look on my face was a look of 'not arsed in the least'.

I was born in Oxford Street Hospital and grew up in Childwall.

Where are you from if Liverpool is not your home City, Smart arse?

Well that's not quite true is it. You had a ballot and the majority voted to go to Kirkby.

Well that's not quite true is it. You had a ballot and the majority voted to go to Kirkby.

Point taken,unfortunatly we have to many fans who still lap up Bill's bullshit and they voted for it.

Over 10,000 who got a vote couldn't even be arsed doing so.

The KEIOC lads did a great job exposing the many lies by the club.

The phoney embarrassment that is Kenwright is the cancer in EFC.

He's far worse than the yanks over at your place.

Ooh, don't know about that! Bill is more like David Moores with a need for self-promotion.

Self-promotion is the word mate, it so pisses us Bluenoses off the way he hogs the limelight when things are going well,you couldn't get him off the telly in the build-up to the FA Cup Final,yet when we are having a bad time he goes into hiding.

And the main reason he wanted to go to Kirkby was it would boost the value of his shares.

Utter cunt.

Point taken,unfortunatly we have to many fans who still lap up Bill's bullshit and they voted for it.

Over 10,000 who got a vote couldn't even be arsed doing so.

The KEIOC lads did a great job exposing the many lies by the club.

The phoney embarrassment that is Kenwright is the cancer in EFC.

He's far worse than the yanks over at your place.

Yes we know, we know.

You always have it so much worse then we do.

Self-promotion is the word mate, it so pisses us Bluenoses off the way he hogs the limelight when things are going well,you couldn't get him off the telly in the build-up to the FA Cup Final,yet when we are having a bad time he goes into hiding.

And the main reason he wanted to go to Kirkby was it would boost the value of his shares.

Utter cunt.

A blue I know who worked on the Kings Dock project said Kenwright was an embarrassment in the meetings that he had with him and he lay the blame for that going tits up solely at his door.