You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people posting serious shit about Lucas on here, I want to hear about the fact Rafa signed Big sami over other towering centre backs becasue of his radical dress sense, his vw van and his penchant for weed and free loving. I think the conversation went something like Parry "yes but Rafa the big Fin is unproven and is a gamble" Rafa "he is Hippier no ??" Parry "er yes but..." (Rafa Interrupts) "Sign him up Rick, Carrots and peace".

Why are people posting serious shit about Lucas on here, I want to hear about the fact Rafa signed Big sami over other towering centre backs becasue of his radical dress sense, his vw van and his penchant for weed and free loving. I think the conversation went something like Parry "yes but Rafa the big Fin is unproven and is a gamble" Rafa "he is Hippier no ??" Parry "er yes but..." (Rafa Interrupts) "Sign him up Rick, Carrots and peace".

That's really good that Zeke, except Houllier signed the big fella!!

Rafa said to Parry "I need to wash my hair go get me some Wash n go shampoo" and he came back with N'gog, N'Goo and Amoo, just in case.

Or, Parry and Rafa talking about food and Rafa said "I can't stand them Frogs legs, I always think of them jumping" so Parry got him N'Gog, the only fucking Frog in the world that can't jump!!!

Here we go again, let's all blame Lucas and forget the fact that we had PLENTY of shite playing last night, Sean Dundee was a better forward than N'fuckoff and the fat Ukrainian cunt, and he was one of the worst ever in a Liverpool shirt.

I'm not sticking up for Lucas here, he's shite as well, but FFS blame some of the other players as well, fucking Dirk "he's good him he runs about like a madman for the team". I'D fucking run about like a madman if I got his wages!

Rafa misheard Dirk as well, he said "Im a centre forward" but Rafa though he said "I'm a right winger". Right cunt more like.

Lucas isn't to blame for the defeat but that doesn't change the fact that he offers nothing and goes missing against decent opposition.

One of our best players - got forward well at times. Can't think of him giving the ball away on any occasions?

I think he raises his game for the big occasions but he needs to show the same quality and stamp his authority on games where he is actually better than the opposition.

Broke forward as well and did well for the second goal - I still think with a little more confidence he could become a very very good player. Utd missed Fletcher - he could be our equivalent.