You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out today why he's shit, when we were in talks with him he was asked were he grew up playing football and were he was from. He told us he was from Breeze Hill, Rafa the fat Idiot thought he said Brazil and we were on to a winner, opened the cheque book.

That's true, that. Also, the highest level Ryan Babel had played for before us was for Netherley, not the Netherlands.

What the hell was with that lack of tracking back for their winner? It wasn't entirely Lucas, Insua was equally bad, but for God's sake, they were sauntering back towards our box, and neither of them were within 10 yards of the men that had broken forward by the time the cross came in for the goal. Absolutely shocking commitment. Lucas has had plenty of stick on here. He deserves more.

What the hell was with that lack of tracking back for their winner? It wasn't entirely Lucas, Insua was equally bad, but for God's sake, they were sauntering back towards our box, and neither of them were within 10 yards of the men that had broken forward by the time the cross came in for the goal. Absolutely shocking commitment. Lucas has had plenty of stick on here. He deserves more.

Here we go again, let's all blame Lucas and forget the fact that we had PLENTY of shite playing last night, Sean Dundee was a better forward than N'fuckoff and the fat Ukrainian cunt, and he was one of the worst ever in a Liverpool shirt.

I'm not sticking up for Lucas here, he's shite as well, but FFS blame some of the other players as well, fucking Dirk "he's good him he runs about like a madman for the team". I'D fucking run about like a madman if I got his wages!

Rafa misheard Dirk as well, he said "Im a centre forward" but Rafa though he said "I'm a right winger". Right cunt more like.