You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Tradition in our work that on your birthday you bring in food for everyone else (I know, doesn't make sense to me either) so this morning one of the fellas has brought in loads of sausage rolls and these cheese and bacon twists. One of our training ladies just came up then and put 2 of each on her plate and has just walked round the office and told about 8 different people that she went to asda this morning and bought all this healthy food but seeing as its his birthday its rude not to eat his food.

No you fat cunt.

I met 2 of her best mates on Sunday, we went round theirs for a drink on the way home from Devon.

We're sat in the lounge chatting when one of them says that at 5:47 Saturn and Pluto will be aligned and this will affect gravity, if you jump in the air it'll take 3.2 seconds to come down.

I politely point out that I think someone's been having her on but she insists NASA have announced this.

So I'm sat there watching the 2 of them jumping as high in the air as they can saying it's taking longer than normal to come down.

To be fair the bird knew it was bollocks and told them so, I just sat there shaking my head. After 5 minutes of them doing this they then gave up so I asked them where NASA had announced this.

"I was sent a copy of it on Facebook".

Fucking idiots.

• Upvote 2

I met 2 of her best mates on Sunday, we went round theirs for a drink on the way home from Devon.

We're sat in the lounge chatting when one of them says that at 5:47 Saturn and Pluto will be aligned and this will affect gravity, if you jump in the air it'll take 3.2 seconds to come down.

I politely point out that I think someone's been having her on but she insists NASA have announced this.

So I'm sat there watching the 2 of them jumping as high in the air as they can saying it's taking longer than normal to come down.

To be fair the bird knew it was bollocks and told them so, I just sat there shaking my head. After 5 minutes of them doing this they then gave up so I asked them where NASA had announced this.

Fucking idiots.

My God. That is absolutely outstanding. Breathtakingly gullible. Did you let them know that your penis was a cure for a sore throat?

• Upvote 6

Fucking idiots.

let them down gently.  

• Upvote 4

So my wife forgets to clean out the kids lunch from their backpacks when they came home for Christmas break 2 weeks ago. Discovers on Sunday that my young daughters backpack is now disgustingly foul. Its a couple years old, worse for wear and she has another one bought as part of her summer footy kit so I say bin the old one. She gets angry at my irresponsible waste and insists I clean it. I said its not worth cleaning (can't imagine how I could scrub that smell out of it anyhow) as aside from the smell its falling apart and besides she has another one. She insists and says she'll clean it if I won't.

My daughter like her friends has managed to adorn this thing with all manner of key chains, pins, badges, stickers etc. What does my do? Chucks the whole thing in the washer with a couple of dishtowels. 

An hour later I happen down to the basement to my workshop only to find that the washer is overflowing and the entire basement is now flooded. Guess who get the pleasure of cleaning up that mess. 

Somehow its also all my fault for not cleaning it in the first place. In retrospect I should have just made like I was going to clean it whilst throwing it away, but how can you know in advance the lengths you have to go to to avoid this sort of female mechanical incompetence?

• Upvote 1

A girl in our work was driving onto the motor way, at the last minute she decided to go a different way so went to pull off, mounted the curb slightly and blew her tyre out. She said she had no cover and the car would not start so she called her dad and waited for him to pick her up on the hard shoulder. She then said, "I was going out that night so I was fuming but luckily I had a bottle of wine on the passenger seat so I just started necking that whilst I waited to be picked up". I said, seriously ??? what if the police had pulled up ?? she said "well, OBVIOUSLY I wasn't drinking it before I crashed, and I could have just said well, look the car isn't driveable, just let that sink in.

• Upvote 15

A girl in our work was driving onto the motor way, at the last minute she decided to go a different way so went to pull off, mounted the curb slightly and blew her tyre out. She said she had no cover and the car would not start so she called her dad and waited for him to pick her up on the hard shoulder. She then said, "I was going out that night so I was fuming but luckily I had a bottle of wine on the passenger seat so I just started necking that whilst I waited to be picked up". I said, seriously ??? what if the police had pulled up ?? she said "well, OBVIOUSLY I wasn't drinking it before I crashed, and I could have just said well, look the car isn't driveable, just let that sink in.

I need to find me some fit girls who are dumb enough to swallow my lies. And spunk.

The people who did her job interview must have been desperate or just asked all the wrong questions to miss this level of idiocy.

Here's a word you can use on your other half, Misophonia. It's a genuine psychiatric disorder and you know how much they enjoy being called psychos.

People who have misophonia are most commonly angered, and even enraged, by common ambient sounds, such as other people clearing their throats, clipping their nails, brushing their teeth, chewing crushed ice, eating, slurping, drinking, breathing, sniffing, talking, sneezing, yawning, walking, chewing gum, laughing, snoring, typing on a keyboard, whistling or coughing; saying certain consonants; or repetitive sounds.[9] Some are also affected by visual stimuli, such as repetitive foot or body movements, fidgeting, or movement they observe out of the corners of their eyes; this has been termed misokinesia, meaning hatred of movement.[5]

I think every woman I've ever known develops this.

I need to apologise to my missus - I've been telling her she's autistic for ages. Though she probably thinks it's a compliment about her choice of decor.

I didn't know there are people this stupid in real life