You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

You're welcome Rem, knowing that you believe in me makes it all worthwhile.

Love my missus dearly, however, having moved around 10 times over the last 12 years including one cross continent and 3 interstate, for which she has mainly been out the way and in work for - she is feeling the pressure now, I’m incapacitated and have been warned direction only.

things are getting a little frayed.

we have movers doing the heavy stuff, but when I’m suggesting it’s important what boxes go where for unpacking purposes, she is getting a bit sharp. She also seems to want to block all of the work surfaces with shite, which I the have to move. 
she sent me around the new place before to see the smoke detector gadgee, and when I opened up she had left one of the hobs on, I reckon she is trying to bump me off.

5 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Love my missus dearly, however, having moved around 10 times over the last 12 years including one cross continent and 3 interstate, for which she has mainly been out the way and in work for - she is feeling the pressure now, I’m incapacitated and have been warned direction only.

things are getting a little frayed.

we have movers doing the heavy stuff, but when I’m suggesting it’s important what boxes go where for unpacking purposes, she is getting a bit sharp. She also seems to want to block all of the work surfaces with shite, which I the have to move. 
she sent me around the new place before to see the smoke detector gadgee, and when I opened up she had left one of the hobs on, I reckon she is trying to bump me off.

You might want to consider going Interstellar mate. 

Seriously what is up with them they are amazing when you meet them then as soon as you feel happy in the relationship they bring out the swords. Bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You might want to consider going Interstellar mate. 

Seriously what is up with them they are amazing when you meet them then as soon as you feel happy in the relationship they bring out the swords. Bastards. 

They are incapable of being happy and want us to suffer with them.

Snakes with tits.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There was a few funny replies to that tweet. I was chuckling away to myself until I got down to the bit where she said Freddos now cost 35p. Now I’m raging. 35p. That’s a fucking disgrace. Seems like every year they go up in price. 

35p. 

If they are cadburys the chocolate is shite too.