You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Girl in work was measuring for curtains the other day. She couldn't find the tape measure, so improvised. She came up with 'around 100 metres ' length window.

Upon query of the world record size window, it emerged that she'd used a tin foil box as a measurement guide, which had '60 metres' on the box.

• Upvote 26

Girl in work was measuring for curtains the other day. She couldn't find the tape measure, so improvised. She came up with 'around 100 metres ' length window.

Upon query of the world record size window, it emerged that she'd used a tin foil box as a measurement guide, which had '60 metres' on the box.

I hope whoever had been reminding her to breathe on a second by second basis, saw fit to stop, lest she reproduce.

That's fucking excellent.

Giving the bird directions the other day;

Me: you need to get off the metro at Business Bay, but don't go out of the station the way we normally do, you need to cross over the road before going out.

Her: how will I know I'm walking over a road?

Me: look out the fucking window.

• Upvote 1

Re-doing our bedroom and having wardrobes fitted. Big discussions as to how to best fit them into a relatively small room. Drawings made, measurements made, bed moved into every position, light considered, everything you can think of of was discussed and considered.

Her auntie is staying with us and her opinion was asked and duly given. So now we are having everything arranged so that the bed is facing east. Practicalities have now fucked off.

Re-doing our bedroom and having wardrobes fitted. Big discussions as to how to best fit them into a relatively small room. Drawings made, measurements made, bed moved into every position, light considered, everything you can think of of was discussed and considered.

Her auntie is staying with us and her opinion was asked and duly given. So now we are having everything arranged so that the bed is facing east. Practicalities have now fucked off.

Paulie's bird is your missus' aunty?

• Upvote 1

073a118ded14684c6cb2ab34a72aa89e.jpg The numbers used are the correct measurements but she's not accurately measured any of the furniture, factored in the radiator, floor space or the airing cupboard in the top right. You'll note that absolutely zero scaling has been used

Thick bird in work was talking to some Lad who went to watch Mad Max last night, he told her it was set in the future and that oil is fought over between deadly gangs

"Is it a true story?".

Thick twat.

While she clearly is, as you state, a thick twat, the correct answer is probably yes.

Paulies missus is going to need her own thread soon

Giving the bird directions the other day;

Me: you need to get off the metro at Business Bay, but don't go out of the station the way we normally do, you need to cross over the road before going out.

Her: how will I know I'm walking over a road?

Me: look out the fucking window.

Haha, extra funny because they're practically all made of glass.

Thick bird in work was talking to some Lad who went to watch Mad Max last night, he told her it was set in the future and that oil is fought over between deadly gangs

"Is it a true story?".

Thick twat.

Mentioned it on here before but my ex didn't ask but TOLD me that war of the worlds with tom cruise was based on a true story from the 30's.

A colleagues daughter has just parked and didn't have enough change for the pay and display.  She bought one ticket and put it on her car.  The got some change from a shop and bought another ticket to "top up" the first ticket.

£6 spent.  Not enough time on either tickets to cover the time she needs to park.

What is with the significance of dreams women seem to take, it's just some stupid shit your brain does while you are unconscious and everyone thinks differently, why try to interpret it so much?

My Mrs takes dreams seriously and reckons if you dream about copping off or shagging someone you know in your dream it subconsciously means you fancy them.

I always said my dreams are random and make no sense whatsoever, a cross between fear and loathing in Las Vegas and the Yellow submarine. I told her once that I was driving round Bootle with Kojak in his Buick with a leopard in his boot and we let it go in Bootle strand. This raised no eyebrows whatsoever.

I then told her I had another dream about copping off with the girl who works in William Hill and she wouldn't speak to me for a few days because she wa convince I was always in there trying to smash this girl.

• Upvote 1

My Mrs takes dreams seriously and reckons if you dream about copping off or shagging someone you know in your dream it subconsciously means you fancy them.

I always said my dreams are random and make no sense whatsoever, a cross between fear and loathing in Las Vegas and the Yellow submarine. I told her once that I was driving round Bootle with Kojak in his Buick with a leopard in his boot and we let it go in Bootle strand. This raised no eyebrows whatsoever.

I then told her I had another dream about copping off with the girl who works in William Hill and she wouldn't speak to me for a few days because she wa convince I was always in there trying to smash this girl.

My ex actually thumped me one morning because she caught me shagging her friend - in her dream

• Upvote 3

Why oh why would you tell your mrs you dreamt about copping off with another girl?