You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bare-faced cheek

RedinSweden

And complaining someone has taken a couple of cans home on a forum doesnt?! ha ha

You have to look out for oneself old bean

I never said I wasn't a tight bastard. We all are. I just don't want to look like one.

Complaining on a forum that none of my mates read won't make me look a tight bastard. Hiding my beers from my mates at a party would make me look a tight bastard.

These are just the facts.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Yeah!

Pardon my ignorance....what is Bacon Cheese?

I was in Sweden a few years ago, I dont think I encountered it.

It is soft cheese in a tube with bacon in it. It is ace.

Let it go. Being angry wont bring your bacon cheese back

I Montied him. I burnt his house down as a warning.

Or the person who takes home the leftover beer that they brought to the party

(excused if it's an expensive bottle of spirit, of course)

Aye, that is tight.

Hiding it makes you look a tight bastard though

Dog eat dog world. Like me you have probobly been at gaf parties where you have seen mates nick drink from you/mates.

I'm going to be controversial and say that if it 'Bacon Cheese' tastes like the Primula ham concoction then it's pretty rank.

I have never had that, so i can't pass comment. All i know is the cheese and ham one is OK, but the cheese and bacon one is ace.

Global email to our building this morning:

Food and Drink Left in Refrigerators

I have been made aware this week that refreshments are being taken from refrigerators (and presumably consumed) by staff who have not put them there in the first place – ie stolen. Milk has been a target for some time but now other items are disappearing.

This is not on a large scale but please respect the right of your colleagues to leave their own food and drink in the kitchen refrigerators without being concerned that it may not be there when they go back for it.

Thanks.

I especially like the "ie stolen" part.

If I catch anyone eating my pasta salad later I'm going to cunt them in the bastard.

Edited by Redder Lurtz

Bacon and cheese coming out of a tube? Am I the only one that thinks that sounds rather disgusting?

i wondered what bacon cheese was myself, and then when i saw 'tube' i thought "mmmmmmm.......processed shite"

extra mature blocks of cheddar all the way. processed cheese is for yanks and children under 5. 'im a smoker, i need manly cheese'

From that article.

after years of co-workers drinking out of my 2liter bottle of diet pepsi.... I got fed up....

So I took a nice long pee into a half full bottle and put it in the fridge.....

and as you might have figured out ... by the end of the day the bottle was EMPTY.....

The next day I left a note on the fridge door the stated .....The Diet Pepsi Theif was also a piss drinker !

No one has touched my diet pepsi since then.

That was over 4 years ago....

Pay Back is GREAT !

How many pauses are in that? Fuck me it's Andy Parsons.

What if the Diet Pepsi Thief/piss drinker has been topping it up himself for the pass four years though? Long runs the fox an'all that. I'd imagine the Diet Pepsi Purchaser has wonderful skin by now.

We had this lad in our house at college who used to nick peoples food, well we all did it but he was the worst. So my mate who shit the bed shoved one of this lads frozen sausages up his arse and put it back in the freezer. How we giggled every time he ate sausages wondering if it was the one.