You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now this is a mascot.

Kopite

I hate fuckers who use animals like this. I hope that bear goes bandit and tears some of those motherfuckers apart. Better to go down fighting than a lifetime of depression.

I may be alone here, but there's nothing finer than watching a bull gore a matador, or one of those street running fucks in the bull chase.

I hate fuckers who use animals like this. I hope that bear goes bandit and tears some of those motherfuckers apart. Better to go down fighting than a lifetime of depression.

I may be alone here, but there's nothing finer than watching a bull gore a matador, or one of those street running fucks in the bull chase.

I hear ya brother.

There is a real element of satisfaction in seeing those pamplona retards getting caught and, probably not for the first time, getting a horn up their ass.

So sound it was a fascist dictatorship until 1975

Yeah, have you tried living in england and then thinking what it might be like in spain? This country has a shitter of a past, shitter weather, and a pretty bleak present. Spain is said to be amazing in parts, you can't go back to 1975 and judge the place on that. Shit, why don't you go back another few decades and look at the whole of europe?

Spain has some amazing qualities, but like any other place there's always a few downers.

Yeah, have you tried living in england and then thinking what it might be like in spain? This country has a shitter of a past, shitter weather, and a pretty bleak present. Spain is said to be amazing in parts, you can't go back to 1975 and judge the place on that. Shit, why don't you go back another few decades and look at the whole of europe?

Spain has some amazing qualities, but like any other place, there's always a few downers.

I love Spain. I've been there dozens of times. I just get annoyed when people denigrate Britain so much. It's a great place to live.

Sometimes, anyway.

I love Spain. I've been there dozens of times. I just get annoyed when people denigrate Britain so much. It's a great place to live.

Sometimes, anyway.

It'd be better if the government weren't such a fuck up and felt like they had to be influential on the 'world stage' so much, and we had less cloudy weather, but yeah, it could be way worse.

It'd be better if the government weren't such a fuck up and felt like they had to be influential on the 'world stage' so much, and we had less cloudy weather, but yeah, it could be way worse.

The weather is so shit.

I love having defined seasons, admittedly, but there are WAY too many dull, grey, drizzly, cloudy days.

But that's why God invented football, telly, Xbox, comics, books, drugs, alcohol and girls!

Oh and children. And wives.

God, I'm depressed again