You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roxanne Pallett

Total Longo

• 3 weeks later...

Read somewhere that she got engaged with some bloke recently after only knowing him a week. Maybe I am being old-fashioned but surely that's a bit hasty.

Celebrities do that sort of thing all the time. Get engaged after a week, get married after a month and get divorced after a day. Stupid people who make a lot of money.

Celebrities do that sort of thing all the time. Get engaged after a week, get married after a month and get divorced after a day. Stupid people who make a lot of money.

I don't think that was Roxanne, I think that was Chloe Ayling, the model that got kidnapped.

They are both going into big brother, so I'm assuming you fell asleep mid-paragraph and got mixed up.

Easily done.

I don't think that was Roxanne, I think that was Chloe Ayling, the model that got kidnapped.

They are both going into big brother, so I'm assuming you fell asleep mid-paragraph and got mixed up.

Easily done.

I didn't say she did. I was replying to sir roger who said he'd heard that, and I just made a generalisation that celebrities often do that sort of thing.

Nah it was definitely the lovely Roxanne , Aventus, not sure how to post newspaper stuff but the first load of articles on her google all reference it.

Oh right, maybe I'm the one who fell asleep mid-paragraph and got confused then.

Reading about Big brother is quite boring so I'm not surprised.

• Upvote 1

And she waits until the fag end of injury time before she even tries to get your attention.

I’ve had a few quickies during half time.

“I need a piss though babe and you’ll have to get me a drink ready for the second half”.

Had a piss, shag, started next drink and I hadn’t even missed all the ads.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Read earlier about what happened on the show and it seems like she's desperate to cling onto any kind of publicity by accusing the other guy of punching her. Not seen it but suggestions that it was nothing more than playful.

I’ve seen it and it’s absolutely ridiculous. Impossible to escape on twitter at the moment. He’s obviously joking, barely touches her and then she starts clinging her right side when he was stood on her left side. What s fucking twat. She literally united the Internet against her.

• Upvote 1