You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyldsley was great towards us when we played Chelsea in the 2nd leg. Took the piss out of Chelsea fans all night and said how good our fans were. He is a United fan but I think he has a big respect for us and I can't think of Istanbul without thinking of his brilliant commentary.

Guest davelfc
Tyldsley was great towards us when we played Chelsea in the 2nd leg. Took the piss out of Chelsea fans all night and said how good our fans were. He is a United fan but I think he has a big respect for us and I can't think of Istanbul without thinking of his brilliant commentary.

Tyldsley is a bluenose, my mate was a close friend of his.

Clearly we are. For the most part, we've reduced the gap between ourselves and the eventual winners. I agree with UEM, the fact that Rafa is even mentioned on this thread, given that we might win the league, no matter how small that is, reveals a lot about your feelings toward him.

I think he is a great manager thanks. Doesn't mean I have to like or respect him though does it?

fucking two messages of manc cunts one say 57000 flags for sale only used for 7 mins! and one sayin top goal scorer in the league gets 2 more goals.. wouldnt mind but this is the same fella who couple weeks ago said sell ronaldo, there's something going on between him and rooney they cant play together!

I'm not making any predictions but belittling a season in which we could potentially finish with 86 points is churlish

At the end of the season Andy I will be looking back on the fact we went out the FA cup to Everton, we went out the CL to Chelsea (again) and we went out the league cup to a piss poor Tottenham side that couldn't buy a win. Oh and United leveled are league titles and could potentially gain another European cup. I'm sorry mate but A few extra points mate will not soften the blow off all that whatsoever. I think Rafa deserves another season and I will be behind him but no silverware once again is seriously depressing.