You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat helped by a whole myriad of teams bending over, touching their toes and inviting the scum to slip them one up the rear. Villa, Sunderland, Spurs, Boro, Arsenal twice in the last 5 weeks or so have all done it.

Until this season, we have been as guilty as anyone for doing it.

Who is to say if I was a Man Utd fan I would never have called Fergie a cunt, I may have done over certain things, but with numourous League titles,European Cups,Fa Cups,League Cups and Cup Winners Cups plus the one trophy I want to see. World Champions, I may have admitted I'm wrong.

Who is to say I maybe wrong with Rafa if he is still here in 15 years time?.

Fergie is a class manager and thats a fact.

Thats pretty fair enough.

Fergie is a fantastic manager but he doesn't have an ounze of class in his body. I'm sorry i can't agree with that assessment of him.

We've both agreed in the past about Rafa but even despite my reservations about him etc but there's no way on earth I would swap him for the odious scottish cunt (no matter how talented a coach he is)

That's because you hate him, You would love him as our manager, like the mancs would have loved to have Bob Paisley.

Well my best mate is a Manc and he hates the man. Respects his success but doesn't like him as a person.

Thats pretty fair enough.

Fergie is a fantastic manager but he doesn't have an ounze of class in his body. I'm sorry i can't agree with that assessment of him.

We've both agreed in the past about Rafa but even despite my reservations about him etc but there's no way on earth I would swap him for the odious scottish cunt (no matter how talented a coach he is)

Calling someone a 'class manager' doesn't imply that they are classY. When the OP said he is a class manager, he obviously means that he has had huge success as a manager and is very good at it (obviously true), not that he is some kind of classy guy (obviously not true).

Innit.

Well my best mate is a Manc and he hates the man. Respects his success but doesn't like him as a person.

Have to say I agree with him. Have an intense dislike of ginsoak but you've got to respect his achievements, much as it hurts.

Some people on here are being small minded with all this team's cave in to filth. They used to say that about us back in the 70's and 80's when we were winning everything. Does this devalue all our achievements?

But if he was our manager, you would be different with his record. I'm sure he gave Rafa a nice letter when we won in Istanbul, even tried to tell him his tactics.

He is the end of a great breed of Scottish working class managers,who understand the game and its roots.

I dont like united at all, but I do respect ferguson.

Good post except that last bit - I fucking hate him but admire him greatly for maintaining the same level of motivation even after so many years at the helm. Really really top manager.

Just found the rules, this is all it says, nothing about why though. What an utter fucking joke of a system. (and no it's not about fucking fletcher! it's about any player in this situation.)

23.04 A protest against a caution or expulsion from the field of play after two

cautions is admissible only if the referee’s error was to mistake the identity of

the player.

And that's it! No reason why or anything. I don't even think anybody knows.

Looks like we'll have to expand the Cuntface scale of cuntnessery. Why does the prick not run towards their own fans to celebrate goals rather than putting up a stupid face and making gestures towards the home fans. It is fucking amazing he never gets booked for that shit.

And Ginsoak, what a classless piece of shit he is when he gets up when they're up 3-0 to get an opposition player booked. He deserves fuck all respect.

But if he was our manager, you would be different with his record. I'm sure he gave Rafa a nice letter when we won in Istanbul, even tried to tell him his tactics.

He is the end of a great breed of Scottish working class managers,who understand the game and its roots.

I dont like united at all, but I do respect ferguson.

The Penny's dropped Al - you like him cos he is ex Rangers? :whistle:

Um, there's still time left on the clock to wish Yossi a happy birthday, instead of spending another 25 pages commenting on Le Mancs vs Le Arse.

Cheers, and that.

Agreed, completely. 6 posts in that thread and look at the fucking posts and threads those cunts have.